Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

MagicHappens1971

If this is true, seems like a bad decision imo. The parks panel is easy hype generation/PR, they'd be stupid to keep all their big announcements secret with how much they've been dragged for years for having nothing to show. Then again, this is Iger's Disney...
The announcements will never be a “secret” DPB will have an immediate post with concept art & info following each announcement and then a marketing onslaught afterwards.

Sneaky

It is definitely true they sent the unfit to all cast members. It’s exclusively to CMs and not the public.
So how are we supposed to find out all the information? Are they just gonna not tell us and make us wait for a few months? ISTG if they’re making us wait for d23 Brazil for public announcements.

rd805

So how are we supposed to find out all the information? Are they just gonna not tell us and make us wait for a few months? ISTG if they’re making us wait for d23 Brazil for public announcements.
Someone will most likely try to livestream it -- keep an eye on the message boards, twitter, even youtube and you might find someone sharing it live.

GenChi

They will be live streaming the parks panel exclusively to cast members.

Looks like F5ing the latest twitter posts and scouring for phone streams season is back folks

Which will be fine, Disney clearly wants almost everyone to find out their announcements through random social media influencers (which their information will come in far before any blog posts are made) and they are giving up full control of how their announcements are presented and the narrative of how positive or negative that is to those influencers. Which is their choice, their risk.

The Chatbox Ghost

The announcements will never be a “secret” DPB will have an immediate post with concept art & info following each announcement and then a marketing onslaught afterwards.
That's fair. On the bright side too, my boss is gonna be there to do a live reaction once Horizons is over (I'm assuming people can't stream Horizons) so I'll at least hear it right after lol

Surferboy567

It is definitely true they sent the message to all cast members. It’s exclusively to CMs and not the public.
Absolutely wild move and this is coming from someone who will be there. Every two years I'd watch the parks panel and be excited. I'd be more excited for the parks panel than most sporting events. It drove so much engagement and excitement (when the panels were good). Definitely a weird move.

The only thing I can possibly point to for why they are doing this is the new structure. Since all the "big" panels are moving to the Honda Center, an add on for your ticket maybe they are trying to make that more "exclusive" for those in attendance. In the grand scheme though, the news is gonna get out there anyways either from those in attendance or the Disney Parks Blog.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom