Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

mickEblu

The fact they pulled out two coasters for WDW out of their butts and gave you a surprise bonus boat ride had my heart going out to you! They did you dirty! šŸ„²

DCA looks awesomeā€¦ but not what you really wanted.

Lol thanks! Itā€™s hard to be too disappointed as DCA is getting 2 great boat rides but yes definitely jealous of the Doors coaster as I feel It would be a great fit at DCA. That was my first disappointment for DLR of the evening. Thought Billy might have said one was coming to DCA too. The second was when the Magic mirror said ā€œa land twisted and broken.ā€ Thought for sure it was TL for a second and so did some of the audience I believe.

MerlinTheGoat

I sort of wonder if the overwhelmingly negative reaction towards the Communicore hub renovation will scare Disney off investing significantly in Epcot for the foreseeable future. I'm surprised how little they talked about Test Track 3.0, despite it being a retheme that GM funded and is opening next year. They basically just showed the same art from last year and moved on from it very quickly. I expected to see more art or something, but no.

Also shocked they never went through with that Coco overlay for Mexico (and no real sign of it in Tropical Americas either).

WoL and Imagination should both be immediate priorities and could be worked on simultaneously. Provided they reused the same track layout and adhered to an expedient schedule, it would be possible to get Imagination fixed up in a relatively short amount of time if they reuse the track. WoL would take much longer for anything because most of the pavilion interior was gutted pretty much down to bare concrete.

Fox&Hound

The problem with most of these new things announced is once they are reality, its not going to exactly be accessible. You'll either have to pay up by buying your way into it on the app or winning the lottery in that mess....so its hard to get excited when its way too complicated to get in or on to ride.
That is literally not true.

vikescaper

IMG_2946.jpeg
IMG_2945.jpeg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
What Iger did was he found a way to retain his power while offsetting the blame to someone else by having them wear the title.
During his shadow CEO time, he was saying, publicly, he's in charge.

The blaming of Chapek was for what he did after Bob left: pick fights, come up with a crazy reorganization, and overspend on content (which all the streamers did, but Chapek never recognized the signs to pull back and scared the hell out of everyone).

BrianLo

Lol thanks! Itā€™s hard to be too disappointed as DCA is getting 2 great boat rides but yes definitely jealous of the Doors coaster as I feel It would be a great fit at DCA. That was my first disappointment for DLR of the evening. Thought Billy might have said one was coming to DCA too. The second was when the Magic mirror said ā€œa land twisted and broken.ā€ Thought for sure it was TL for a second and so did some of the audience I believe.

Oh must say I knew it was villains, did not occur to me but it was a bit hard to hear.

Just structurally heā€™s like you wouldnā€™t let me come here again without the thing you guys all lost your collective minds over two years ago.

I did hear some vague disappointment from some people about the lack of Tomorrowland. But DCA seems so plussed from expectations and I had none for Disneyland proper, so it was hard to say the resort made the wrong decisions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom