Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Rich Brownn

I think if they're really gonna put a clone of Cars in MK 15+ years after the original opened, 20+ years after the movie debuted, and around 30+ years after you debuted the ride system down the street, you can just write off that park forever. I have so many fond memories in my life going there but they clearly have no idea what to do anymore and zero confidence in The Florida Project to be anything other than an ATM.
Seven Dwarves Mine Train -- hold my beer ;)

TrainsOfDisney

On a serious note...do you think they could announce the return of the dual WDW and DL annual pass?
They’d have to bring back Disneyland annual passes first…. Which they actually might do since magic keys have been down for so long. Heck… what if they gave everyone in attendance one? Be a crazy cool promotion and another reason to kick myself for not being there! Haha

brb1006

Yeah, it feels weird that Disney isn't doing livestreams for the public like previous years for the Parks Panel. If doesn't feel the same when your waiting for updates compared to watching them live. There's something special about watching the live reactions while viewing it at the same time. Hope this doesn't become a recurring thing in the future.

JKick95

The only reason you couldn’t record last night is because the movie panel never let you record since the D23 expo started in 2009. You have always been able to record or live stream the Park panel and for a couple years they were doing it officially on YouTube, but for some reason this year they’re not.
The argument is people at D23 paid good money to attend and therefore it wouldn’t be fair to provide it for free online. I argue that going to anything live is always better, not everyone can afford to go, and there wouldn’t be much difference in sales.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom