Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

James Alucobond

I am think of a great transition- the village from Coco with the graveyard and tombs being on the border of it and Villains!
The original artwork in fact had Ernesto’s mausoleum next to the portal, which I thought made sense. Basically, you had Villains flanked by Coco and Haunted Mansion, which felt good transitionally.

That said … maybe I could be a bit more on board with Cars if it’s in addition to Coco rather than instead of Coco. Like, you could have the village from Coco face toward RoA with the backside of Piston Peak as a backdrop behind it and Ernesto’s mausoleum to the east to transition back to the Haunted Mansion.

brb1006

cant they just demolish electrical
parade its been what 50 years old
already.
Nope, Disney currently keeps MSEP inside WDI's "Emergency Glass" as a form of distraction for special occasions.
00b1abc9e0ff1f6e47f8553ccf0a1711.jpg

ednamodedarling

I think they know it would be a bust if they were to just announce a clone of RSR ... which leads me to think we are either getting Coco, Moana, Villains or Zootopia info for Mk in addition to Cars ... if zootopia is happening in MK i will be truly be more disappointed than the cars announcement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom