Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

MouseEarsMom33

The effect of Lightning McQueen was so powerful that the entire thread has just turned into this:

Makes sense. Aren't we expecting an announcement from James Cameron tonight? 😂

"This cost HOOOOOOWWWWWW much?"

He's looking to fire whoever decided not to stream the panel since they need higher park attendance.
Sorry did this thread explode because of Brayden?

Let’s see how well that ages…
Brayden's channel is one of the ones I like. Since I started watching, he does seem to have good sources.

Also, I never thought Coco would stay once Tropical Americas went to DAK. I see Coco going to DL as part of DL Forward. That park already has a stronger Coco presence.

BrianLo

Well after that @wdwmagic seemed to confirm that there has been some shifts and that Brayden had some truth to the predictions…

@ToTBellHop seemed also to suggest that announcements might not be that well received here

Everyone needs to stop shaking the Christmas presents to see if they are Nintendo sized. 😂

I mean I’m all for Brayden looking like a genius, but boy is this a last second neck on the line move for not even a new rumour, but the one he’s been stuck on for ages now.

MouseEarsMom33

Everyone needs to stop shaking the Christmas presents to see if they are Nintendo sized. 😂

I mean I’m all for Brayden looking like a genius, but boy is this a last second neck on the line move for not even a new rumour, but the one he’s been stuck on for ages now.
He did say in the video that a lot of the plans he last saw were from April. But others are confirming it as well.

Fox&Hound

I really want villains in either MK or DHS, but I fear we will never see it. But I really hope we get Moana in Adventureland. They are utter fools
If they don't jump the Moana goodwill, especially with the sequel coming out this year. How much more data do they need that it is beloved?

Last edited:

Nmoody1

Might as well put that alongside the 40 year old floats for Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas Parade and Boo To You Parade.
Mickeys-Boo-to-You-Halloween-Parade_Full_52623.jpg

2023-wdw-mk-mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party-mickeys-once-upon-a-christmastime-parade-frozen-olaf.jpg

very-merry-once-upon-a-christmastime-parade-2022-15.jpg

Disney needs to create a retirement home for retired or dead parade floats of the past.
They do have one.... seasonal parties. And people pay a tonne to be there.... and then decry they don't want the parades to change because it their holiday tradition. And this is why we can't have nice things!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom