Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

pwnbeaver

Little kids, especially boys, take to it a ton. It's like the boy-targeted brand for Disney in contrasts to their Princess brand.

Yep, where Pirates failed, Cars succeeded. Cars has generally light theming that visually matches BTMRR and is very popular with kids. It's way more of a draw in America with their weird obsession with personal motor vehicles than a lot of other franchises discussed. I don't really want it (I like Coco, myself), but it would work.

Villains would obviously be better but putting out a mediocre Villains land when EU seems to be about to drop one of the greatest rides of all time in their horror land would be bad. It would have a magnifying glass on it just as strongly as Spider-Man did, and that didn't go well. I would take cancelling that as a white flag.

Ohhhh I must have missed that. That’s gross.

I’m all for an Encanto dark ride - I’m getting used to Indy…. It’s a great, proven attraction at Disneyland and I can see that corner of the park being very nice when completed - hopefully they will keep the dig site but maybe as an Indy themed archeological dig - same with the theme of the “camp site” for restrauntosourus

This is exactly what the theming for Indy is in Japan. It looks spectacular, is visually imposing, has endless detail, and has a legit really good restaurant in it. Florida could only be so lucky.

brb1006

tenor.gif

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
When about 66% of the ride is outside is the best bit, it'll be closed more times than open during the summer months. If they do make a different version then it will get bad GSR as the expectations will be of something grand and it most certainly won't if WDI aren't capable of doing another design blunder for the swamps.
Guests already will have paid the admission, so in their minds who cares.

The Chatbox Ghost

I remember coming across this image online a few years back that mocked the amount of "Farewell Tour" Disney gave the parade for both WDW and DL.
View attachment 807967

Also can somebody make an edit of this pic of Wolverine holding a picture frame but featuring the Spectromen from Spectromagic? I'm still not over how WDW treated the parade!
View attachment 807968
Who has more farewell tours- The Main Street Electrical Parade or Big Al?

The Chatbox Ghost

Agreed. Definitely wasn’t thrilled about the potential for a third Soarin’, so that’s one positive. I could also see it being okay if the cars themselves are generally obscured from my view while riding Big Thunder and there’s some sort of transitional logic and/or connection to whatever is replacing Villains (assuming it’s something else).
I am think of a great transition- the village from Coco with the graveyard and tombs being on the border of it and Villains!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom