Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

CoasterCowboy67

Exactly. Cars racing around Frontierland would not fit just fine.
Is it? Early 1900s jokester jungle cruise skippers exist right next to centuries older pirates. Could the theme be the American Frontier — the location, not the place?

I much prefer Coco, but I don’t think RSR is any further off from Big Thunder than already having Tiana on the other side

Moth

Cm punk could announce figment is being burned at the stake, and I’d smile, clap, and say thank you.
I found my people.
Also yes, you are EXTREMELY based for Rhea ripley.
Now that the audience is here... Have a image I made that details the announcements I heard for EPCOT tonight.
1000000094.jpg

EeyoreFan#24

I think RoA will likely persist in some shortened format. Also, the blessing of size doesn't mean they should commit to unlimited sprawl. If TSI is not pulling its weight, making people take an overlong walking path around it isn't terribly efficient.
I certainly hope so. Its odd even trying to picture MK with no "riverfront" and more buildings.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Fell out of the loop as we’ve been on vacation the last two weeks but….why must they always ruin things at the 11th hour? Very disappointed in what I’m hearing today. Not surprised they’ve opted to announce everything after those of us in WDW are asleep.
Yep this is what I’ve been trying to relay. Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Then it won’t be so bad :)

Sneaky

Test Track will make out with Josh tonight live on stage as Figment gives the most heart wrenching performance ever.

Look at the clip, you can tell when his heart rips in half.
Figment thinks to himself “i wish i was with dreamfinder and buzzy in Cancun right now”

Sir_Cliff

Is it? Early 1900s jokester jungle cruise skippers exist right next to centuries older pirates. Could the theme be the American Frontier — the location, not the place?

I much prefer Coco, but I don’t think RSR is any further off from Big Thunder than already having Tiana on the other side
I very much disagree, and this is where the feel comes into play. The walk around the Rivers of America at least retains a rustic feel set vaguely in the past, and I personally never felt a Georgia or New Orleans area really clashed on an intuitive level with the feel of the land. You can even make the argument that a Woody's Roundup show that was a nostalgic tribute to old Westerns would fit the feel of the land.

If Pecos Bill's was replaced with a 1950s Route 66 gas station with neon lights, however, that would clash as it would just look and feel completely of a different time and place even if geographically it was based on vaguely the same part of the country. That, to me, is the equivalent of sticking racing cars into the land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom