Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

NateD1226

It would be a hoot if, after all this commotion, everything talked about in the past few hours doesn't even get announced tonight. I don't know much about the scooping culture in the theme park community, but have they ever put out fake leaks to trace back who is leaking stuff or just to mess with fans? People at Marvel have openly admitted to putting out fakes to distract and confuse fans from what's real or now. It just happened with the new Deadpool flick. Everyone was convinced Taylor Swift was gonna have a cameo appearance, but surprise, she was never in it in the first place.

I think the best thing is to just wait till tonight because there is no point in heavily worrying about these plans when things are very clearly never set in stone.

The Chatbox Ghost

If true, that is crushing. There is zero need to really do anything with the RoA and TSI when there is a boatload of unused land north of the river. If DL with their space limitations can keep the RoA there is absolutely no excuse for WDW to not have theirs.
This!! What ever happened to "the blessing of size" at WDW? It feels like nowadays they replace more than they expand. And for whatever reason, they keep getting rid of water features. Why??

Moth

It would be a hoot if, after all this commotion, everything talked about in the past few hours doesn't even get announced tonight. I don't know much about the scooping culture in the theme park community, but have they ever put out fake leaks to trace back who is leaking stuff or just to mess with fans? People at Marvel have openly admitted to putting out fakes to distract and confuse fans from what's real or now. It just happened with the new Deadpool flick. Everyone was convinced Taylor Swift was gonna have a cameo appearance, but surprise, she was never in it in the first place.

I think the best thing is to just wait till tonight because there is no point in heavily worrying about these plans when things are very clearly never set in stone.

I FEEL this has happened before. I don't have any examples but it feels realistic.

FigmentFan82

Well the good news is that, should Iwerks ever do an updated version of The Imagineering Story, there is some beautiful new art to include.

They're spending money, mostly in the right places... with the wrong properties.

We'll see what actually gets announced tonight. One of the projects', ahem, redirections... was very, very recent.
Why why why why do they change great ideas last minute to lesser ones???? Where does the mandate come to bring WORSE ideas in and cast out the good ones??? Why are obvious good choices rejected???

doctornick

It’s not the full Carsland yall

That's even worse. It's the entire land that is what is wonderful about Cars Land not the individual attractions. It all works so well together and helps to invoke the spirit of Route 66, roadside attractions and Americana. In fact, I would say that "Radiator Springs" as a location actually fits into the vibe of MK even if the Cars franchise/characters are a terrible fit.

Just RSR without the town absolutely blows as an idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom