Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Moth

I blew the whistle for Muppets awhile back but I haven't heard much about it outside of 'it could always go away'. For all I know the people that said it's at active risk are right. I'll be sad!

I think at the absolute worst, dire case scenario, where WDI wants it gone, Muppets has another ten years at LEAST.

I don't expect replacement news announced for it tonight, DHS attention is on Courtyard right now versus removing gosh darn STAR TOURS and Muppets.

I'm hesitant on saying Star Tours is going, especially after a recent update.

I've heard Woody and Cars for MK kicked around, but there's only so much I do know, y'know?

I also heard Zootopia for MK, which would be interesting.

Tom Sawyer is likely meeting it's maker and RoA will either be reduced or eliminated. But that's me echoing stuff.

I've been hesitant lately on saying BBTM is coming before any DHS development, but I always hear crumbs, so I guess we're in the end game now.

Villains.... Hm...

Tonight is gonna be fun, but also tragic. Depends how you feel.

Changes, they're a-coming.

Sneaky

I think at the absolute worst, dire case scenario, where WDI wants it gone, Muppets has another ten years at LEAST.
“Ten years? Hope that’s long enough where we die first! DOHOHOHO”

Attachments

• IMG_3060.jpeg
    IMG_3060.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 30

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
I'm kind of curious how enthusiastic the reaction is going to be in the room if the Beyond Big Thunder reveal is... we're bringing Carsland to the Magic Kingdom! It seems as close as possible to objectively worse than what most people thought the announcement would be.
They could announce across the board price increases on everything and there would be thunder applause from the peanut gallery.

TrainsOfDisney

When about 66% of the ride is outside is the best bit, it'll be closed more times than open during the summer months. If they do make a different version then it will get bad GSR as the expectations will be of something grand and it most certainly won't if WDI aren't capable of doing another design blunder for the swamps.
You do know that many MK attractions are outdoors don’t you?

peter11435

When about 66% of the ride is outside is the best bit, it'll be closed more times than open during the summer months. If they do make a different version then it will get bad GSR as the expectations will be of something grand and it most certainly won't if WDI aren't capable of doing another design blunder for the swamps.
But by that same logic Disney should never build an outdoor attraction ever again. Nevermind the dozens they’ve already built.

PREMiERdrum

Well the good news is that, should Iwerks ever do an updated version of The Imagineering Story, there is some beautiful new art to include.

They're spending money, mostly in the right places... with the wrong properties.

We'll see what actually gets announced tonight. One of the projects', ahem, redirections... was very, very recent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom