Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Starship824

In the Parks
No
If they do plan on shipping PTN to WDW, remains to be seen, I can’t imagine that’s going to be well received news, still, among the Disneyland fan base. Many are not that happy with the dragon less Fantasmic right now and are still asking for PTN to return, maybe for the 70th. Could very well be the reason why they might not announce it at D23 in August and just make it a DPB post.
Reminder of something said a month ago. https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...ept-1-wdw-return-in-2023.978090/post-10914050

TTA94

Original Poster
Second, isn’t the current rumor saying PTN's returning for DL 70th so MK would get a new Parade????? Or MSEP Returns but really, no Insider is giving that hint... ....

Definitely a lot of question marks with what will happen. Heck they could change their minds and give DL a brand new night parade and put PTN at WDW. Still the mystery of the fate of MSEP.

jrhwdw

Definitely a lot of question marks with what will happen. Heck they could change their minds and give DL a brand new night parade and put PTN at WDW. Still the mystery of the fate of MSEP.
Whoever gets a New Parade in 2025.......Times Ticking........

SpectroMickey85

This thread is specifically for discussion and rumours for d23, the possibility of a nighttime parade is a part of that.

What I meat was it may be best to keep the night parade discussion in the night parade thread rather than discussing it in different threads. To be fair it happens with other subjects as well. I feel it makes things difficult to keep track of. As far as this thread goes I feel it would be best to post parade updates that are related to a possible d23 announcement rather than discussing what the parade could be and such.

TTA94

Original Poster
What I meat was it may be best to keep the night parade discussion in the night parade thread rather than discussing it in different threads. To be fair it happens with other subjects as well. I feel it makes things difficult to keep track of. As far as this thread goes I feel it would be best to post parade updates that are related to a possible d23 announcement rather than discussing what the parade could be and such.

I am guilty of discussing the parade outside of the other thread so my apologies and I also do agree when topics get discussed in different threads it makes it difficult to keep track of.

jrhwdw

Let’s hope we hear somehow, it's confirmed for D23!

Andrew25

How much enthusiasm is there behind that $17bn number after a holiday weekend like this one?
... a lot

To me it signals that Disney just can't rely on nostalgia and uber fans to increase revenue YoY. After a few years, people get tired of the old stuff. You need something new to bring people in. That's been Universal's MO the past few years (and Disney historically).

GenChi

I don’t anticipate anything but I could see something in the vein of “Brazil pavilion coming to Epcot” being announced exclusively at the Brazil D23. I don’t think it will mind you but something on the scale seems plausible
Yep, if there was ever an announcement here that isn't a whole new South American park it would be a pavilion. And if there is ever a new country pavilion it absolutely should be this, South America isn't covered yet (nor the Southern Hemisphere) and visitor-wise it's the right fit.

Don't think it's happening for awhile, it seemed to be for a bit but all the plans got shifted. Epcot has more important stuff to deal with first before thinking of a new expansion and a new pavilion really seems like a 50th anniversary kind of offering. Hope I'm wrong though, that room would be LOUD if they announced it

TheRealSkull

Yep, if there was ever an announcement here that isn't a whole new South American park it would be a pavilion. And if there is ever a new country pavilion it absolutely should be this, South America isn't covered yet (nor the Southern Hemisphere) and visitor-wise it's the right fit.

Don't think it's happening for awhile, it seemed to be for a bit but all the plans got shifted. Epcot has more important stuff to deal with first before thinking of a new expansion and a new pavilion really seems like a 50th anniversary kind of offering. Hope I'm wrong though, that room would be LOUD if they announced it
Like what? Reworking World Celebration? Giving what they promised us at 2019 D23?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom