Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

J4546

The MK facade of IaSW is terrible terrible terrible imo. Need the Mary Blaire DL treatment and should also be moved imo, but that a whole other thing....basically put IaSW on the other side of Railroad tracks beside Tron and redo terrible circus area into Mary Blaire IaSW area with square trees from paris as well. Then redo the old IaSW spot with a tangled boat ride and tangled restaraunt where pinnochios is now

Attachments

• MKIASW.jpg
    MKIASW.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

DisDude33

It would be nice to have a land in the Animation Courtyard/Backstage area. That would eliminate two dead ends in that park. But I hear space back there is more limited than we think. I hope I'm wrong though and bothers me we even need to talk about this considering WDW's blessing of size.
I marked the courtyard in Blue and you can see just how much BOH is going on behind there. I don’t see them going through all the hassle and money it would take to expand the park out in that direction.

Attachments

• IMG_8338.jpeg
    IMG_8338.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 84

RSoxNo1

Weren't we talking about WDW should have the same facade as DL?
Admittedly I was skimming this thread. With that being said, I imagine starting the boat ride outdoors in Florida is a bit of a non-starter. Something like Tokyo's facade would be a bit more logical. I could also see a more subtle entrance with a tower of the four winds statue as well.

Either way, it's current location in Fantasyland doesn't facilitate this. It also restricts access to the Beyond Big Thunder area. If they're already trying to access that point, the second entry point in Fantasyland should be on the table. We've all assumed they'd go along the waterfront near Haunted Mansion, but now is as good a time as any to truly open up that area of the park by relocating it's a small world.

Delta-7

FL’s start to IASW obviously didn’t need to be outside because of the insane weather, but why can’t it have the same outdoor facade as Tokyo and Hong Kong? All FL gets is a downscaled version of the facade in the loading area.

Honestly I want to time skip to D23 to see what additions the parks have been planning (I know there’s gonna be blue sky too) but at the same time I want to enjoy the rest of this spring and summer.

James Alucobond

FL’s start to IASW obviously didn’t need to be outside because of the insane weather, but why can’t it have the same outdoor facade as Tokyo and Hong Kong? All FL gets is a downscaled version of the facade in the loading area.
Because it would look terrible with that facade where it’s currently situated. Yeah, the WDW exterior is a bit boring, but DL’s treatment doesn’t work if it’s not set apart somewhat. Wedging Mary Blairland between the nexus of Liberty Square, Village Haus, and Pan would be insane.

ednamodedarling

Current Predictions:

MK:
- COCO Attraction ( my dream would be something similar to FORBIDDEN JOURNEY ... mixing the screen tech with dark portions.)
- MOANA Attraction
- Updated look at Villains Land (phase 2)
- MAYBE a third attraction announced being the rumored RSR??
- Nighttime parade

Animal Kingdom:
- Zootopia, Indy, Encanto get an updated look into progress being made
- Possible Blue Sky into LION KING // OR PANDORA attraction (phase 2)
- Replacement of NEMO SHOW (wishful thinking)
- New Nighttime show

EPCOT:
- I just have a feeling that they arent happy with the central planter in WORLD CELEBRATION & something better is being planned to be put in it's place.

DHS:
- If anything at all ... I think we get Blue Sky of possible lands coming in the future.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Unless they want to announce a Brazil pavilion, an entire new park for South America or something else in that realm I can't see them announcing a single thing at D23 Brazil
Guess I'm a little behind, is Brazil getting a full D23? Or Destination D23?

Do you have any updates on what we might here from D23, either US or Brazil Steve?

TTA94

Original Poster
Do you have any updates on what we might here from D23, either US or Brazil Steve?

Yes we are anxiously awaiting our next update on the parade lol, but this time with more than just “It’s Happening” lol. Obviously Steve can’t tell us details yet but im sure he can throw us a tiny bone at least as far as what we should be expecting lol.

Maybe Steve can also give us an idea if any other entertainment offerings are in the works for 2025 along with the parade?

doctornick

Yes we are anxiously awaiting our next update on the parade lol, but this time with more than just “It’s Happening” lol. Obviously Steve can’t tell us details yet but im sure he can throw us a tiny bone at least as far as what we should be expecting lol.

Maybe Steve can also give us an idea if any other entertainment offerings are in the works for 2025 along with the parade?

The problem is that "still progressing and planned" is great... until funding gets pulled and its no longer on the table. I'd feel a lot better if an insider could indicate that floaters are actually being built as we speak or PTN is already being shipped across the country or something like that which would mean its moved beyond "yeah, we want to do this" to "we are actively paying for this to happen".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom