Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

wutisgood

I think a huge problem with Chapek (and you know this if you have ever worked with a narsaccistic ahole like him) is that he wanted to get rid of people who would be a threat to him as ceo and also wanted to make everything his decision and his people making decisions. I think iger is much more skilled in recognizing who is talented and letting them have more control to make disney money and is trying to renew focus on people with the best talent. Disney was a pretty diverse company already under Iger so I do not think this is some sort of sign that disney has regressed in that aspect. Remember one of the ealry things Iger did was canned the employee move to orlando as a lot of talented people in the LA market were just going to leave. (I am not happy about his return to office mandate in the LA market tho).

I know people complain about sequals but as long as disney has good people working on them and is producing mostly GOOD sequals I think it's overall a positive thing. Money coming in from big hits gives the company more flexibility to have more misses and also limits the narrative that they have to extract more money from the parks and resorts with less investment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom