D23 2024 Disneyland Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

C33Mom

Funny, but I think its only internal financial information that would cause them to pay. If its only upcoming project info, probably not.
If it’s material financial information they probably just need to release it in an 8-k— otherwise there are going to be a lot of insider trading concerns.

Sneaky

Disneyland Park:
Tiana update
HM update clarified (bye bye hanging man)
New pirates queue
Mayyyybbeee something in TL
70th Entertianment:
New Fantasmic Dragon
Major MSEP Update (my personal guess)

DCA:
Grizzly River run 2: Electric Country Bear-Galoo

Disneyland Forward Blue Sky.

Ismael Flores

Reporting this from @ProjectXBlog as he said this on the WDW side of the forums:

"Apparently there’s been a massive leak of information from Disney’s internal Slack. A lot of information is going to be out there soon."
Isn't the information supposedly on the studio side of things? Main concern was supposedly art and information regarding marvel and Lucas projects

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Where’s that leaked info? You just can’t trust hackers these days.
So the group responsible has decided not request ransom and not to sift through it themselves, rather deciding to just make all 1+ TB worth of data accessible for those that want to go through it. As far as I'm aware no one has actually sifted through it all and made a summary of everything.

If there was anything found it would have been made public though. So its probably nothing of real interest on the Parks side other than some internal IMs between Disney CMs on the corporate side.

mickEblu

Original Poster
So the group responsible has decided not request ransom and not to sift through it themselves, rather deciding to just make all 1+ TB worth of data accessible for those that want to go through it. As far as I'm aware no one has actually sifted through it all and made a summary of everything.

If there was anything found it would have been made public though. So its probably nothing of real interest on the Parks side other than some internal IMs between Disney CMs on the corporate side.

Thanks for the update. I’m good, I will wait for August 10th to find out the PeopleMover isn’t coming back. Haha

BrianLo

Interesting to note that we don't have something really solid for Disneyland yet. Could be in for a surprise there. I guess it could be a 70th unveiling?

I know there's the various refurbs in the works, TBA is already revealed. But those are all not really anything of merit considering every other park we have an E-ticket to be announced more or less.

Interesting to note that we don't have something really solid for Disneyland yet. Could be in for a surprise there.

I know there's the various refurbs in the works, TBA is already revealed. But those are all not really anything of merit considering every other park we had an E-ticket to be announced more or less.
Don’t we have the avengers e ticket coming? Or did you mean Disneyland specifically (not the entire resort)?

BrianLo

Don’t we have the avengers e ticket coming? Or did you mean Disneyland specifically (not the entire resort)?

Disneyland specifically. Since the promo image specifically highlights each icon, sans TDS, where we probably have nothing due. It also separates out Big Thunder (Coco) and Magic Kingdom (Moana).

I edited to add the 70th could just be the Disneyland segment and that might suffice, I guess. But even that is a bit unknown of an entity.

J4546

Interesting to note that we don't have something really solid for Disneyland yet. Could be in for a surprise there. I guess it could be a 70th unveiling?

I know there's the various refurbs in the works, TBA is already revealed. But those are all not really anything of merit considering every other park we have an E-ticket to be announced more or less.
i wouldnt be surprised if there wasnt anything major for DL. Id prefer they concentrate on the other parks and try to bring them up to DL standards. DHS, AK, MK and CA need the most love imo (in the states)

Disneyland specifically. Since the promo image specifically highlights each icon, sans TDS, where we probably have nothing due. It also separates out Big Thunder (Coco) and Magic Kingdom (Moana).

I edited to add the 70th could just be the Disneyland segment and that might suffice, I guess. But even that is a bit unknown of an entity.
My apologies! And yeah now that you point it out it is strange that we aren’t really getting an e ticket for Disneyland. Maybe theyll surprise us but I doubt it’ll be anything like new Tomorrowland. Or I wouldn’t be surprised if we get nothing at all.

All I want this d23 is for them to show off way more about the avengers e ticket and announce a construction date for it

Gusey

We'll provabably get a Tiana's opening month/date and 70th anniversary news for Disneyland. If they were to announce a big project, it would be something for Tomorrowland or Fantasyland, just because all of the other lands have received something new in the last few years (Adventureland - Adventureland Treehouse, New Orleans - Haunted Mansion new queue, Galaxy's Edge - opened 2019, Toontown - total renovation)

We'll provabably get a Tiana's opening month/date and 70th anniversary news for Disneyland. If they were to announce a big project, it would be something for Tomorrowland or Fantasyland, just because all of the other lands have received something new in the last few years (Adventureland - Adventureland Treehouse, New Orleans - Haunted Mansion new queue, Galaxy's Edge - opened 2019, Toontown - total renovation)
They could revive that scrapped bantha ride they promised us for galaxy’s edge. although then again maybe it’ll never happen

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom