D23 2024 Disneyland Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

MoonRakerSCM

The one at Legoland is small.

1723351827454.png

Nland316

Honestly.. really great to see DCA get a LOT of necessary love. After these additions, the park will be crazily rounded out. These are the types of attractions DCA sorely needs — regardless of theme / IP.

At the same time, I wish we got some more love for DL. I know there was mention of the 70th + the Walt show.. but an actual new attraction would’ve been amazing.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Honestly.. really great to see DCA get a LOT of necessary love. After these additions, the park will be crazily rounded out. These are the types of attractions DCA sorely needs — regardless of theme / IP.

At the same time, I wish we got some more love for DL. I know there was mention of the 70th + the Walt show.. but an actual new attraction would’ve been amazing.
I think they're really waiting for the DisneylandForward expansion for the major DL additions.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Overall I think DLR got the most love this D23. Yes most of it is for DCA, but lets face it DCA needs the most attention. So its good. DCA will become a full day park and will be able to stand on its own. DL proper will get more when DLForward starts its expansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom