Current Status of Project

_Scar

I wonder if they have perfected the water hair yet? Seems like quite a technological leap to rely on mechanics rather than string xD

Next Big Thing

Does anyone actually still believe that any of this will be open by 2012?
I actually think they're gonna try for before that. At the speed they're going with TLM and BatB and the fact that they are working pretty much 24/7, I think they are gonna try as hard as they can to get at least those two at least soft opened for the 40th on Oct. 1, 2011.

BriEcho3194

Is it possible that the Snow White Dark ride could still be in place. And the New Mine Ride be given a name like Dopey's Wild Mine? Kinda like Dopey takes a wrong turn into the mine and then like you travel through caverns and the world of Snow White? lol That would be cool! But anyways It seems to be going really fast! I like this! Hopefully by the next time I go the BatB and LM areas will be open! :sohappy:

FutureWorld1982

Some new pics from yesterday:

dsc07735e.jpg

dsc07739u.jpg

dsc07746.jpg

dsc07758n.jpg

dsc07757ts.jpg

dsc07755y.jpg

MORE HERE....

jt04

Is it possible that the Snow White Dark ride could still be in place. And the New Mine Ride be given a name like Dopey's Wild Mine? Kinda like Dopey takes a wrong turn into the mine and then like you travel through caverns and the world of Snow White? lol That would be cool! But anyways It seems to be going really fast! I like this! Hopefully by the next time I go the BatB and LM areas will be open! :sohappy:

Nice idea for the mine train.

FutureWorld1982

From Screamscape:

Amusement Insider has posted a rather huge scoop this week regarding the second phase of the Fantasyland expansion. From the sound of it, most of Phase 2 may have been tossed in favor of some new additions. First the good news… that long rumored and dropped roller coaster for the Seven Dwarves mine ride is said to be 100% back on track and will involve a layout with both indoor and outdoor coaster sections. In addition Goofy’s Barnstormer may actually get to keep it’s name, and may be given a minor new theme of Goofy’s performing an aerial circus act, which will fit right in with the new Double Dumbo ride going in next door.
Now for the bad news… especially for the Disney Princess fans out there. They claim that the Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella Meet & Greet attractions may have been scrapped entirely along with the entire Pixie Hollow concept. Even worse however is the rumor that Snow White’s Scary Adventure will be closed down entirely as early as February 2011 to allow for the new redesign plans for this area of the park. Want a little more? Be sure to check out the Amusement Insider’s own Fantasyland construction update as well.

I personally think that most of these things were said on WDWMagic too, so this is another confirmation of what's coming and what's going?

Fable McCloud

"They claim that the Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella Meet & Greet attractions may have been scrapped entirely along with the entire Pixie Hollow concept."

So, are they saying that there will be no cottage for Aurora, and no chance to see the fairies? Really? I was sorta looking forward to seeing the Pixies since I've recently discovered how cute they are and that there's one for me (Bess) and...I was looking forward to that...

I wonder if Snow White's Scary Adventure will be open when I got Feb 27-28...I never got to ride it when I last went in '08.

jt04

From Screamscape:

I personally think that most of these things were said on WDWMagic too, so this is another confirmation of what's coming and what's going?

Agreed. Didn't this blog post something that was entirely discredited? Anytime I see something from AI I break out the salt. Time will tell how credible they are but this is nothing more than repeating what the disappeared Juan has already claimed. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom