Cupcakes & Margaritas.A Disney Vacation With Magical Moments.

Once upon a time,in a land far far away,lived a dreamer. He dreamt of a land where people of many nations got on with each other,where nothing was a problem.Infact it was like Utopia. After travelling millions of miles,he at last found this place.And Altho it took him 52 years to find it,he was finally at peace,oh the place! WDW. This trip report starts soon,so look out for " Cupcakes & Margaritas " coming to your screens soon.:)

jlsHouston

Once upon a time,in a land far far away,lived a dreamer. He dreamt of a land where people of many nations got on with each other,where nothing was a problem.Infact it was like Utopia. After travelling millions of miles,he at last found this place.And Altho it took him 52 years to find it,he was finally at peace,oh the place! WDW. This trip report starts soon,so look out for " Cupcakes & Margaritas " coming to your screens soon.:)

oh I love your poetry !

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
How on earth did I miss this???!!???
Especially after I gave him the idea!!! :D:D:D

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Hi Folks,Well I looked in the mirror and I thought Gosh! After two weeks of all this food,I ain't too bad.Just arrived home today ( Monday) and shattered but will start trying to compile my first trip report.I have never tasted so much flavours that combine these awesome cupcakes and as far as Margaritas,well I'm still dreaming.Goodnight all dreamers,tomorrow is just a dream away.

Crush Dude!

Hi Folks,Well I looked in the mirror and I thought Gosh! After two weeks of all this food,I ain't too bad.Just arrived home today ( Monday) and shattered but will start trying to compile my first trip report.I have never tasted so much flavours that combine these awesome cupcakes and as far as Margaritas,well I'm still dreaming.Goodnight all dreamers,tomorrow is just a dream away.

Wahoo he's back!!!

Welcome back Hatter cannot wait to hear all about it ;)

Crush Dude!

Also, hope the trip was as great as expected :)

minnielaw

WELCOME BACK HATTER!! We missed you and can't wait to read your TR and your food report...woo hoo!! Crush stepped up and kept the forum threads going while you were away.

Hope you had a magical journey and left some food for us! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom