Cupcakes & Margaritas.A Disney Vacation With Magical Moments.

Once upon a time,in a land far far away,lived a dreamer. He dreamt of a land where people of many nations got on with each other,where nothing was a problem.Infact it was like Utopia. After travelling millions of miles,he at last found this place.And Altho it took him 52 years to find it,he was finally at peace,oh the place! WDW. This trip report starts soon,so look out for " Cupcakes & Margaritas " coming to your screens soon.:)

DisneyDebNJ

WELCOME BACK HATTER!! We missed you and can't wait to read your TR and your food report...woo hoo!! Crush stepped up and kept the forum threads going while you were away.

Hope you had a magical journey and left some food for us! ;)
Welcome Back!!! Yes, we all missed you but Crush really did a phenominal job in your absence. Hope your trip was spectacular! We ALL cant wait for your TR!!!! Again, WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Day 1..The Arrival..Well where do I start but at the start I suppose.Our flight was on time and touched down at Sanford at approx 14.30 local time,we transferred onto our coach and off we went to the Magic Bubble,as we approached the "Wellcome to WDW" sign,I smiled as the radio on the coach was playing "It's a kinda magic" by Queen. The weather was overcast with light rain but still hot & humid.Anyway when we arrived at PORS our check in took no more than ten minutes to complete and we were booked into Magnolia mansion building.The new renovations are beautiful,Queen beds with headboards depicting characters from "Princess & the Frog",new drapes,curtains,carpets,overhead light,widescreen tv,and dressers.After unpacking faster than the speed of sound,we got our free refillable mugs and I had my first taste of root beer,Ah! I've arrived.So off we went to where else "Magic Kingdom". It was about 7.00pm and quite quiet for July.I stood at the beginning of Main St and just stared at the castle for a few moments.No words can describe this moment,it's like trying to describe Niagra Falls,you just gotta see it to believe it.For our QS meal we opted for CHH and dined upstairs.I had the Shrimp basket & fries,12 juicy plump shrimps in batter,DW had the salmon,and DS had chicken & fries.2 chocolate cakes and 1 apple cake,and 3 large cokes.So after that plus a few rides we called it a day just as Wishes lit up the sky.We knew we had an early start of 6.30am on our official first day.:)

wiigirl

Woot! :D
75.gif

Sharkreef11

Day 1..The Arrival..Well where do I start but at the start I suppose.Our flight was on time and touched down at Sanford at approx 14.30 local time,we transferred onto our coach and off we went to the Magic Bubble,as we approached the "Wellcome to WDW" sign,I smiled as the radio on the coach was playing "It's a kinda magic" by Queen. The weather was overcast with light rain but still hot & humid.Anyway when we arrived at PORS our check in took no more than ten minutes to complete and we were booked into Magnolia mansion building.The new renovations are beautiful,Queen beds with headboards depicting characters from "Princess & the Frog",new drapes,curtains,carpets,overhead light,widescreen tv,and dressers.After unpacking faster than the speed of sound,we got our free refillable mugs and I had my first taste of root beer,Ah! I've arrived.So off we went to where else "Magic Kingdom". It was about 7.00pm and quite quiet for July.I stood at the beginning of Main St and just stared at the castle for a few moments.No words can describe this moment,it's like trying to describe Niagra Falls,you just gotta see it to believe it.For our QS meal we opted for CHH and dined upstairs.I had the Shrimp basket & fries,12 juicy plump shrimps in batter,DW had the salmon,and DS had chicken & fries.2 chocolate cakes and 1 apple cake,and 3 large cokes.So after that plus a few rides we called it a day just as Wishes lit up the sky.We knew we had an early start of 6.30am on our official first day.:)

Welcome back! Sounds like an excellent way to start the trip! Soaking in the castle is perfect. :D

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Awesome start Hatter!

POR sounds fantastic ;)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Day 2...Well Stitch alarm woke us at 6.30am and we had a light brekkie at the food court before catching the bus for rope drop at HS.And yes,the runners were there for the sprint to TSMM,we just strolled along,got or FP,hopped on Woody & friends,done Star Tours then off to Starring Rolls Cafe.Down the stairs into the small cafe and there it was,the red velvet cupcake,even bigger than I dreamed of.Photos will follow when I download them.The first bite was awesome as was the second and third,this is what cupcakes are all about.Anyway we left HS around noon and headed for Downtown to Hess supermarket for beer ( eh,lot cheaper ) back to riverside on the boat and a swim and chill out by the small pool.That night we headed for MK and had our first dole whips,that taste of pineapple & ice cream in hot & humid weather is heaven.So we done our rides and grabbed seats at Caseys, we had various dogs & fries and watched Wishes.Later on around 11.00pm we ordered the 16" pizza at riverside and had it in our room.Tomorrow was early hours at AK.Another adventure to dream about.:)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Day 2...Well Stitch alarm woke us at 6.30am and we had a light brekkie at the food court before catching the bus for rope drop at HS.And yes,the runners were there for the sprint to TSMM,we just strolled along,got or FP,hopped on Woody & friends,done Star Tours then off to Starring Rolls Cafe.Down the stairs into the small cafe and there it was,the red velvet cupcake,even bigger than I dreamed of.Photos will follow when I download them.The first bite was awesome as was the second and third,this is what cupcakes are all about.Anyway we left HS around noon and headed for Downtown to Hess supermarket for beer ( eh,lot cheaper ) back to riverside on the boat and a swim and chill out by the small pool.That night we headed for MK and had our first dole whips,that taste of pineapple & ice cream in hot & humid weather is heaven.So we done our rides and grabbed seats at Caseys, we had various dogs & fries and watched Wishes.Later on around 11.00pm we ordered the 16" pizza at riverside and had it in our room.Tomorrow was early hours at AK.Another adventure to dream about.:)

How Awesome ard those dole whips?? Heaven!

And you just cannot beat Casey Dogs! Which did ye have?

Is the Hess far from DTD?

ishmael0316

Any recommendations for dogs at Casey's? I am trying those this trip! Did you do the Dole Whips or floats? I can't decide which one to start with, guess I better get both....you know......for research. :)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
How Awesome ard those dole whips?? Heaven!

And you just cannot beat Casey Dogs! Which did ye have?

Is the Hess far from DTD?
Well the dole whips are awesome as are the floats,I had the slaw dog,talk about messy,and DW had chilli,and DS had a plain.all dogs were good.The Hess is small and part of a gas station but has plenty of beer.18 bottles for $14.99.If your at the rear of Planet Hollywood where the bus depot is,just walk up towards the main road.10 min walk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom