Cruisen....on a Sunday afternoon

mightyduck

Originally posted by sillyspook13
WHAT?!?!? You mean that isn't really you? And all this time I thought it was...;)

Don't worry, silly, Harley and I look enough alike that lots of people can't tell us apart...My dad chose a dog that looks like me...

sillyspook13

Originally posted by mightyduck

Don't worry, silly, Harley and I look enough alike that lots of people can't tell us apart...My dad chose a dog that looks like me...
Hmm, perhaps you should show us a picture of yourself and one of the dog and let us compare.

mightyduck

Originally posted by sillyspook13
Hmm, perhaps you should show us a picture of yourself and one of the dog and let us compare.

Certainly. This is me in the pool:

Attachments

• 1harley.jpg
    1harley.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 25

mightyduck

Originally posted by Ariel
Looking good as ever....just make sure you get a new bathing suit for the vacation... ;)

Thanks, Ariel. I have a new swimsuit ready to go....

Nassau here we come! :)

Thanks, DisneyFreak!

Ariel

Great! And I just got some new shells, so I think we are set to go. You're the best DisneyFreak. We really owe you for this one. ;)

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by DisneyFreak

Are you sure?!? The water temp in Miami never gets below 70 degrees on average. The average air temp in the Bahamma's in Jan/Feb is 77 to 79 degrees.

The average Dec/Jan temp in Jacksonville is 60; that was small consolation when my pipes froze after 3 days of lows in the teens! ;) (I was away)

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Originally posted by marciahahn

The average Dec/Jan temp in Jacksonville is 60; that was small consolation when my pipes froze after 3 days of lows in the teens! ;) (I was away)

Marcia, when it gets that cold again just leave your kitchen and/or bathroom faucet to dip or a very small stream of water. That way the water in the pipes is constantly moving and it doesn't get a chance to freeze. :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Also,it has to be more than a trickle...I found that out while housesitting for a friend. I left a small stream of water running in all the faucets; the pipes still froze!

The point of the post is, some "warm" areas can have unusual weather patterns! Don't forget to bring a sweater to the Bahamas! :)

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Also,it has to be more than a trickle...I found that out while housesitting for a friend. I left a small stream of water running in all the faucets; the pipes still froze!

The point of the post is, some "warm" areas can have unusual weather patterns! Don't forget to bring a sweater to the Bahamas! :)

I guess the homes down there aren't as insulated as up here in the frozen tundra known as Minnesota.:)

Oh I realize that it can get cooler. I just found it hard to believe that the water could of been 45 degrees. Not that I don't believe Sillyspook, I just found it odd.

Ariel

That's Ok! You live in Minnesota, where the water pipes aren't hanging out in the breeze! ;)

You sure you want to say that Marcia? ;) After all, this is DisneyFreak you're talking about...

The Mom

Premium Member
That's all right! He lives in Minnesota; I don't think he wants to risk frostbite! Or is there something he's not telling us? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom