Cruise reports!!

tink66

Original Poster
I am dying to read some trip reports!! I know a couple of you guys should be back by now. :)
Please share!!! :) :) :) :)

tink66

Original Poster
I have 4 cruise reports linked in my signature ( even if I can't see them in my iPhone). ;)
I read yours Sweetpea! They are GREAT!!!!!
I was just thinking some of the people on the cruise board just went and should be back and wondering about their trips :) :) :)

Zman-ks

I didnt even know there was a trip report section!!! :)
75.gif

Find it....I check it almost every day. :)

TDF

I am so lazy I really should start mine. A lot of mine are scenic though. I have like one or two of the myself and the family.

joanna71985

I started mine, but it is currently on hiatis as my photo albums from my last cruise somehow deleted themselves off my hard drive :(

sweetpee_1993

Buuuuut...what if trip reports were moved from their current location to a section all their own then divided into sub-categories such as pre-planning reports, WDW, DCL, DL, non-domestic parks, and even non-Disney. That would group them yet create a filing system of sorts. When I started doing TRs years ago there really wasn't much traffic in that section at all. The TR section has come a LONG way since then! Even with the new website format, stumbling upon content you wouldn't normally seek out is getting more common.

Disneyfalcon

Buuuuut...what if trip reports were moved from their current location to a section all their own then divided into sub-categories such as pre-planning reports, WDW, DCL, DL, non-domestic parks, and even non-Disney. That would group them yet create a filing system of sorts. When I started doing TRs years ago there really wasn't much traffic in that section at all. The TR section has come a LONG way since then! Even with the new website format, stumbling upon content you wouldn't normally seek out is getting more common.

That may work. I'm still worried that people who don't think they have any interest in cruising (silly people!) wouldn't even try them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom