Creepiest disney world animatronic.

LudwigVonDrake

A couple of years ago, I rode CoP and the skin under the Father's neck in the first scene was bulging and it looked like he had a nasty goiter. THAT was unsettling :lookaroun

raven

The bald servant in the Egyptian scene in SSE always freaks me. He looks very real and he always seems to glance at me when I go by. :lookaroun

Craig & Lisa

ellen from UoE.
love ellen, but not her AA
I know what you mean, the problem is, it looks nothing like her.:shrug: Now for unsettling AA's for me it's in POTC, at the buy a bride auction, take a good look at some of the ones waiting their turn. OMG!! :eek: They are just Butt Ugly!! :hurl: No wonder those guys drank so much. :animwink: They look like an unmade bed.

Nemo14

RoyD.jpg

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Ellen for sure. Makes you wonder where the rest of the million for this A-100 went. Sure wasn`t the figure.

I`ll also go for the CoP; the `93 synthetic skin was one of WDIs less grand inventions.

YankeeMouse

Doesn't qualify as an animatronic, but it is the little "mini" Leota at the end of the Haunted Mansion. "Hurry baaaaack....hurry baaack...be sure to bring your death certificate". EWWW.

sknydave

Not really "creepy," but the asian AA in POTC (if it's still there) is ridiculous looking. It looks straight out of a WW2 US propaganda film. Also one of the AA's across from the wench auction is definitely a woman with a beard on

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom