Crazy things youve seen at Disney!

PeoplemoverTTA

I've shared this story a few times, but it still blows my mind that it happened :lol:

I was at DCA a few years back waiting in line for ToT (my sister doesn't ride). There was another single rider, and she started making conversation. Just as we were about to walk in for the preshow, the lady turned and said,

"I like it so much, even my dog likes it."

Then she opened her giant purse and showed me a chihuahua. Yup, a real dog.

I waited back while the preshow emptied and went right to a CM. I don't know if she believed me, but I was literally shaking with nerves - that poor little dog (I don't know how she got him through security in that bag). I saw her try to radio someone, though, so I figured they'd stop her.

In the queue she went right and I went left (since she'd obviously know it was me), and another CM came up to me and said urgently, "Can you tell me 100% that she had a dog. She is refusing to open her bag." I told them, "Yes, she opened the bag and showed me the dog."

He said thank you and walked away, and that was the end of it. Such a bizarre story, and I still feel badly for that poor little dog.

Back in 2003 in the MK, my sister bought a churro and within seconds, an egret smashed into her head and took it. She had a minor concussion and had to go to first aid. It's funny in retrospect, but she could have really been hurt. I do not, for the life of me, understand why people feed the freaking birds. I've seen people hold up their hands so the birds will take it from them - ridiculous!

MansionGoer13z

matt_taylor1985 For me, we were watching Spectromagic one night standing around the entrance path to Adventureland when a bunch of families let their kids climb all over the railings next to the grass and climb over in to the grassy area is where the water. Maybe it's just me but that's pretty insane.

I've seen this kind of mischeif quite alot before and during Spectro Magic as well and I'm like....REALLY! :eek: And of course I'm always awaiting that scream from mom or dad that Little (fill in name) got chomped on by a rogue gator or snake.

sublimesting

I've shared this story a few times, but it still blows my mind that it happened :lol:

I was at DCA a few years back waiting in line for ToT (my sister doesn't ride). There was another single rider, and she started making conversation. Just as we were about to walk in for the preshow, the lady turned and said,

"I like it so much, even my dog likes it."

Then she opened her giant purse and showed me a chihuahua. Yup, a real dog.

I waited back while the preshow emptied and went right to a CM. I don't know if she believed me, but I was literally shaking with nerves - that poor little dog (I don't know how she got him through security in that bag). I saw her try to radio someone, though, so I figured they'd stop her.

In the queue she went right and I went left (since she'd obviously know it was me), and another CM came up to me and said urgently, "Can you tell me 100% that she had a dog. She is refusing to open her bag." I told them, "Yes, she opened the bag and showed me the dog."

He said thank you and walked away, and that was the end of it. Such a bizarre story, and I still feel badly for that poor little dog.

Back in 2003 in the MK, my sister bought a churro and within seconds, an egret smashed into her head and took it. She had a minor concussion and had to go to first aid. It's funny in retrospect, but she could have really been hurt. I do not, for the life of me, understand why people feed the freaking birds. I've seen people hold up their hands so the birds will take it from them - ridiculous!

I wonder if he got to ride RNRC too!

THEMEPARKPIONEER

we were in the Magic Kingdom, ( no abrrevation) and while waiting for the parade it was STEAMING HOT.. this was JULY and it was baking.. and suddenly one by one, women took their tops off and stood there in their bra's and no one said anything about it.. and I am not talking one or two women,, I am talking in the number of dozens.. it was unique to say the least.. years ago, there was a post here all about it.. and I didn't start it.. some one else did, so this must be an occurance that happens time and time again..

the name of the old post or thread was Tops off..

Were you at Disney World or Disneyland Paris?

We were coming back into port in Liberty Square on the Riverboat, and me and my Mom were at the rail. We looked down and this middle-aged guy in a tank top and panama hat pointed up at my Mom and started lifting up his shirt. He smiled and waved at her like he wanted her to do it too! He kept standing there flapping his shirt and pointing at my Mom. We were both like "ew" and ran to the other rail. When we were going to exit we looked around to make sure we didn't bump into that guy...

DisneyCanadian

I may have told this story before, but I will share it again.

While waiting in line to catch the bus to head back to my resort, there was a man in a scooter trying to board the bus, as he has the right of way. You could tell he was not a regular user of the device as he could not align himself onto the ramp. After a solid 5-10 mins of trying to scoot onto the bus, out of frustration, the man yelled out some curse words, get off the scooter and carried it onto the bus. The bus driver strapped it in and the man sat down in the seat next to the scooter.

Come on, if you can pick up a scooter and carry it onto the bus, you seem able bodied enough to walk the parks.

bjlc57

Were you at Disney World or Disneyland Paris?

no this was Magic Kingdom in Florida.. and trust me it wasn't an isolated incident that night.. I mean there were bunch of BIG WOMEN who just , out and out removed their tops. when we got to the truck that night, the thermometer inside the truck claimed the out side temps were 108... it was a black truck so I doubt it was that high.. but I knew it was in the high 90's that's for sure..

THEMEPARKPIONEER

no this was Magic Kingdom in Florida.. and trust me it wasn't an isolated incident that night.. I mean there were bunch of BIG WOMEN who just , out and out removed their tops. when we got to the truck that night, the thermometer inside the truck claimed the out side temps were 108... it was a black truck so I doubt it was that high.. but I knew it was in the high 90's that's for sure..

Maybe they are foreigners who get away with it in Disneyland Paris and didnt know better LOL. that makes me mad LOL. Disney is one of the only public places where you dont see billboards, advertisements or people live who arant half nacked and now that has been ruined LOL. To me Disney is the last inocent place on earth I can go to where anyone at all ages can have fun. I even go into a deep no cursing, crude or dirty jokes mode from the second I enter ferry going across the 7 seas laoon LOL. I have seen a giant caterpillar smoking it it up on top of a mushroom but what you tell me has crossed the line, I dont care who it is or what she looks like :fork:.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
I may have told this story before, but I will share it again.

While waiting in line to catch the bus to head back to my resort, there was a man in a scooter trying to board the bus, as he has the right of way. You could tell he was not a regular user of the device as he could not align himself onto the ramp. After a solid 5-10 mins of trying to scoot onto the bus, out of frustration, the man yelled out some curse words, get off the scooter and carried it onto the bus. The bus driver strapped it in and the man sat down in the seat next to the scooter.

Come on, if you can pick up a scooter and carry it onto the bus, you seem able bodied enough to walk the parks.

In May I was on a bus to HS from SSR trying to make a Mama Mel reservation. An elderly gentleman had the same issue.... but he couldn't maneuver on the bus. He wouldn't accept help and did nothing but crash into seats, at one point a lady's legs (her child was beside her not even 15 seconds before until she moved her), cracked a stroller. I think we got it on video somewhere.

4 things

my mom was pregnent and couldnt ride SM. she was standing in the shade next to the brigde right in front of the briar patch and a gentalmen standing next to her pointed to a gator walking across the main walkway and said WOW they even have animotrontics walking around the parks. my mom being a middle school science teacher turned to the man and said idt thats a animotronic. when it hissed at the man when he approched it she almost peed herself laughing.

last year i was at HS before opening to get on TSM and i guess the other 1000 people had the same idea. when the people screamed lights camera action ive never seen sucha mob of people stampped in the World before. my older cousin amanda got knocked over and cut her knee up bad. by the time we got there fastpasses were backed up to 130 already. positive thing out of this was we got on all the rides so much faster cause she neeeded a scooter to walk around lmao

when i was little we where staying in the wing of the contemorary that was being rented to the shades of green due to the renovations taking place there. after an extremly long day at the Animal Kingdom we where heading back on a bus through the tolls leaving the AK area. a bus heading toword the toll to the right of us swearved right into us out bus almost flipped over and that bus hit right into a booth. i can still remember seeing the whole front of the but crinckly up like a tin can

i was at an EEMH at Epcot and the weather became bad very fast. very strong Could to ground lighting and finally after seeing lighing hit the World showcase lagoon itwas time to leave. we go running through the park in the pooring rain. i looked at my watch and saw it was about 945 when we got on a monorail on our way back the monorail sufferd a power failure and it was odd because it didnt last long. we get back to the hotel and look at the news. 10 minutes after we had left a 60 year old women was struck by lighting on the monorail platform in Epcot

bjlc57

Maybe they are foreigners who get away with it in Disneyland Paris and didnt know better LOL. that makes me mad LOL. Disney is one of the only public places where you dont see billboards, advertisements or people live who arant half nacked and now that has been ruined LOL. To me Disney is the last inocent place on earth I can go to where anyone at all ages can have fun. I even go into a deep no cursing, crude or dirty jokes mode from the second I enter ferry going across the 7 seas laoon LOL. I have seen a giant caterpillar smoking it it up on top of a mushroom but what you tell me has crossed the line, I dont care who it is or what she looks like :fork:.

I don't believe that these were women from out of the country.. I believe that most of them were from our country.. really..

Minnie1976

I don't believe that these were women from out of the country.. I believe that most of them were from our country.. really..
What happen to indiscent exposure? We get this in N.O., LA and I don't understand it at all just because they are in the French Quarter during an event. Don't women and men have any respect for themselves anymore?

mergatroid

During a ride on the TOT I heard lots of screaming from the elevator I was in and I mean LOTS. It wasn't your usual 'ooh I'm really scared' type of scream either and it was followed by a horrendous smell. As the elevator stopped and reversed for dispatch I could hear loud talking in a foreign language.

It turned out a young lad had vomited during the lift drop and it had distributed itself onto a couple of people to the side of him, magical memories all round :hurl:

bjlc57

the women weren't NUDE.. they were in their Bra's.. or sports bra's.. most of which are much more covering that you would see at the beach..

and it was a bunch of them.. big , little , young , old.. but all were adults.. various nationalities..

and it was HOT.. I mean HOT. SMOKING HOT..

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Really? You NEVER see half naked people at Disney World? Do you always go in January? LOL

Actrualey Febuary LOL, you were close. When I had 2 jobs I saved up and went once in November and went in July but just Epcot.

Realy... its not fare LOL. They striped down to their bras and nothing happened and I got yelled at over the loudpseaker on Splash Mountain for taking my shirt off so it wouldnt get cold and wet and stick to my skin for the rest of the night :fork:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom