Pre-Trip Crazy lunatic might be taking a solo trip

Some dialogue from the Phil and Buddy household:

Me: So, you said when there were five new things open, we can go back.

Monster: BLAAAHHHHHGGGHHHHFFHGFDSTREEJJHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Me: What was that?

Monster: There aren't five new things open, so forget it!

Me: I want a divorce.

Monster:
You can't have a divorce because we are not even married! (side note - he will not marry me because I have a zillion dollars in debt that he is afraid of inheriting if I get hit by a bus.)

Me: Okay whatever, but there are enough new attractions there that I get to go again.

Monster: Have fun!

Me: Well maybe I'll take a solo trip.

Monster: Well, maybe you should!

Me: You don't care about slinky dog coaster or Toy Story Land?

Monster: No, because I am not five years old!

Me: GRRRRRRRRRR..............

Hmmmm......so I am seriously thinking of a brief (3 night?) solo trip. Have never done that before, but if it happens, October, maybe?

Anyone wanna hang out with a crazy loon? :)

Last edited:

Tony the Tigger

I thought you said you weren't doing annual pass anymore, or am I thinking of someone else?

We bought our AP's the day before the price went up early this year, we just didn't want to activate them right away. It makes sense to take a little break in between AP's.

We just used them for the first time this past Wednesday (a one day trip) so now we have just under a year left LOL. I won't rule out a day trip while you're up there!

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
We bought our AP's the day before the price went up early this year, we just didn't want to activate them right away. It makes sense to take a little break in between AP's.

We just used them for the first time this past Wednesday (a one day trip) so now we have just under a year left LOL. I won't rule out a day trip while you're up there!
Hmmm, okay, maybe I'll look at hotels again tonight and see if anything pops up. Thinking of mid October.

Trust2deal

never thought of a solo trip - then I went to a conference at WDW (Yacht Club) - where I went ahead to the conference and my adult kids joined me 2 days later. I must admit the 2 days at the parks alone was pretty cool - got out of the conference early both days, went to the attractions and places I wanted to go to - not crowded - had a blast. When the kids came - they had a blast there while I was on day 3 of the conference. I say go do it!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom