Crazy Guy at Everest Today

jcrb

Original Poster
Hey did anyone see the crazy guy at Everest today- scream at management? He was making a bid scene, pretty much management/security raced after him to get him out of the park. I wonder what that was all about.

dandaman

Connor002 said:
Well that would be an interesting trial...
"The Yeti touched me in my special place!"

:lookaroun

'Course, I think the Yeti would be a slightly heftier foe than Tigger... :lookaroun

orlandorealtor

After having lived in Los Angeles, I've become used to the AP "privileged crowd". I was at AK for a few hours both yesterday and today and experienced a few people yelling at CM's. A lot of "well, you people need to get your stories straight!". It amazes me the nonsense that people do. This preview is a privilege after all.

Glasgow

I wish everyone would just chill out - if you can't relax and have fun at Disney, where can you? (*caveat - unless of course you have kids :) )

10 more days!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
bgammill said:
Isn't "Caveat" Latin for "Beware" ?
As in, "Caveat Emperor" which means "Let The Buyer Beware"

Actually "caveat" would more accurately translate as "caution", thus "caveat emptor" would literally translate to "caution, buyer", which means "let the buyer beware". Therefore when you add a "caveat" to a statement or contract, it is a caution related to the statement or contract.

"Caveat Emperor" would be a warning to Julius Caesar, along the lines of "Beware the Ides of March"... :lol:

DVCconvert

ca·ve·at ('vē-ăt', kăv'ē-, kä'vē-ät')
pron.gif

n.
    1. A warning or caution: “A final caveat: Most experts feel that clients get unsatisfactory results when they don't specify clearly what they want” (Savvy).
    2. A qualification or explanation.

Glasgow

DVCconvert said:
ca·ve·at ('vē-ăt', kăv'ē-, kä'vē-ät')
pron.gif

n.
    1. A warning or caution: “A final caveat: Most experts feel that clients get unsatisfactory results when they don't specify clearly what they want” (Savvy).
    2. A qualification or explanation.
Exactly - my first child is on the way, hence the last trip to WDW w/o young ones!!

Chape19714

He was probally just insistant the 4:00 parade started at 3:00.:brick:

Some people....:brick: :brick:

AND...everyone knows you can get on the monorail from the Swan and Dolphin Resorts:p

imamouse

Maybe it was confusion over APers not being allowed to bring a guest to the EE preview (as is plainly stated on the WDW AP site). I haven't had an AP for very long, but I remember being allowed to bring up to 3 guests with me to an AP preview before. It pays to read the fine print :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom