News Crazy fight in Toontown

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP2000

And is their job to mix it up with guests physically? Or is it for them to call law enforcement?

I’m more familiar with WDW That is where Orange County Sheriff Dept steps in. Are you stating for the record that is different in California? Their security guards are required by job description to become law enforcement? Source?

You never got around to answering my question on how much money someone has to give you before you try and prevent violence towards women. Just a ballpark figure would be fine.

TROR

And is their job to mix it up with guests physically? Or is it for them to call law enforcement?

I’m more familiar with WDW That is where Orange County Sheriff Dept steps in. Are you stating for the record that is different in California? Their security guards are required by job description to become law enforcement? Source?
I don't know anything about the legality of it, I'm merely stating that I believe security guards should step in. What other purpose do they have if not to provide security?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I don't know anything about the legality of it, I'm merely stating that I believe security guards should step in. What other purpose do they have if not to provide security?

And there is the issue. What you believe should happen. Not what you know as protocols.

What if mere security guard causes harm to a guest or an innocent bystander while involved in a physical altercation with guests? What happens if they are injured overstepping their job description or protocol? My understanding of situations like this is try to contain or defuse until law enforcement arrives. It seems many have different knowledge or pretend to.

TROR

And there is the issue. What you believe should happen. Not what you know as protocols.

What if mere security guard causes harm to a guest or an innocent bystander while involved in a physical altercation with guests? What happens if they are injured overstepping their job description or protocol? My understanding of situations like this is try to contain or defuse until law enforcement arrives. It seems many have different knowledge or pretend to.
What's the difference between a security guard causing harm to a guest by accident as opposed to a police officer doing so?

Gabe1

You never got around to answering my question on how much money someone has to give you before you try and prevent violence towards women. Just a ballpark figure would be fine.

Not my point which you continue to avoid and twist but is still smacking you in the face.

It is casts job description and responsibilities that restrict their physical involvement. Reasons why real law enforcement is on property. It isn’t that in your world that you believe $16.60 is a highly paid salary in California, it is the difference between what security limits are vs law enforcement.

You can’t seem to comprehend the difference between sworn officers and cast employee abilities to physically involve themselves in a brawl. Sworn officers are so different than a hire as security no matter what rubric you wish to pin a salary range to. The inability to comprehend the difference between security and law enforcement is telling.

Darkbeer1

And Tonight's Ingraham Angle featuring the Texas Coach. The second part has a Doctor talking about why folks opt to videotape instead of helping out in these types of situations.

Gabe1

What's the difference between a security guard causing harm to a guest by accident as opposed to a police officer doing so?

Big difference. You really don't know what a private citizen at a job vs a sworn officer? Why one has a gun and the other does not? Why one can arrest and detain and the other doesn't? Really? OMG! Nobody can really be that inept.

TROR

Big difference. You really don't know what a private citizen at a job vs a sworn officer? Why one has a gun and the other does not? Why one can arrest and detain and the other doesn't? Really? OMG! Nobody can really be that inept.
Security guards are allowed to carry firearms and are allowed to detain individuals, though. Again, what’s the point of security if not to provide security?

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

You mean to tell us that the fight continued at different areas of Disneyland property even though the Disneyland spokes-hole assured us that they were "immediately removed" from Disney property? (In Disneyspeak the word "immediately" means within 90 minutes of numerous physical assaults, with a stop on the way out at the Gibson Girl for an ice cream cone and few slaps upside the head.)

And are you telling us the worst offender in the fight used to play pro football for the Oakland Raiders? He is a professional! That's what pro football means, pro means professional! And the Oakland Raiders are a fine team of upstanding young men representing a fine California city!

I am SHOCKED at both of those outrageous claims by you! But I believe both of them.
Replace "ice cream" with "dole whip" and I think your account is accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom