News Crazy fight in Toontown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevek

Original Poster
This is going to be very bad press for Disneyland. Obviously, you can't predict when this sort of insanity is going to occur, but security looks incredibly inept. It's an absolute disgrace.
Agreed. It’s beyond ridiculous that I took security that long to get there and the one older female security guard did absolutely nothing...not that she really could under those circumstances

TP2000

This is going to be very bad press for Disneyland. Obviously, you can't predict when this sort of insanity is going to occur, but security looks incredibly inept. It's an absolute disgrace.

I strongly agree with you.

Disneyland security guards, and whomever those manager guys in suits are, look totally out of their league and downright unprepared to deal with this. They also look scared and unwilling to take control. Your use of the word inept is a great way to describe these CM's.

And if Disneyland Security and management can't control this type of situation with people who clearly know how to brawl in public, how would they have reacted if Friday night's 7.1 earthquake was centered in Fullerton instead of 150 miles away in the dessert and caused mass panic and similar mayhem???

Last edited:

vancee

I'm confused whose side the guy in pink is on. That girl that he punched at the end for "hitting his momma" was trying to help the older lady that fell earlier? I thought that girl was with the older lady that fell??? so confused

Edit: didn't see the very end, that girl was with the guy in the pink!?? what the heck???

TP2000

Gawd, this is uncomfortable to watch. The number of male Disneyland Cast Members, in Security uniforms and in dorky management clothes who just stand there watching while men repeatedly beat up women right in front of them, while other male park customers get involved to try and prevent the violence is just disgusting.

Does Disneyland employ nothing but eunuchs who are too afraid of HR to prevent a woman from being beat up in the middle of Toontown?

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I had not seen the video when I made my prior joke so did not see how bad this fight was. this is disgusting, trashy, and shocking. the fact it went on for so long with no one stepping in but instead watched it go down is horrific to behold. i was always lead to believe you dont want to mess with disney security because they dont play games. well that was a lie. this is sad. men hitting women in disneyland. makes me want to hurl.

Disney Lover Addie

This makes me feel so many emotions... Toontown is an area that many younger kids go to and to see this must have been so horrible. They were also swearing, which I’m sure many parents didn’t want their child to hear! Security should’ve come in much faster for the women looked hurt and upset! The fact that some cast members just stood there hurts me. Not only were there people trying to enjoy their trip but THERE WERE PEOPLE GETTING HIT IN THE FIGHT! :(

TP2000

i was always lead to believe you dont want to mess with disney security because they dont play games. well that was a lie. this is sad. men hitting women in disneyland. makes me want to hurl.

Whatever reputation Disneyland Security and Disneyland Management had has just died with that video. It's laying there on the streets of Toontown flatter than the ladies who were beat up in front of them while they did nothing.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Whatever reputation Disneyland Security and Disneyland Management had has just died with that video. It's laying there on the streets of Toontown flatter than the ladies who were beat up in front of them while they did nothing.
one of the more horrific things is this did not happen in tomorrow land or adventure land, it happened in toown town which is a very kid populated place 2nd to fantasyland. i mean there are kids in all lands but these two lands were made for the little kids specifically and there are more kids in these 2 lands at any give time compared to the others. so a ton of kids saw this go down. plus all the swearing. these people are trash. they are. reminds me of magic mountain back in the day when all the cholos would start fights until they finally did something about it. who in their right mind would start a phyiscal fight in Disneyland??? I have been shoved before by chinese people trying to get past me and i view that while rude as more of a cultural thing. but i would never want to fight them. i would never want to fight any adult. that type of thinking went away with adolesence. you are an adult, you know where you are in public. act accordingly. hopefully they got banned for life. if you can't conduct yourself as a human in disneyland you are trash.

Disney Lover Addie

one of the more horrific things is this did not happen in tomorrow land or adventure land, it happened in toown town which is a very kid populated place 2nd to fantasyland. i mean there are kids in all lands but these two lands were made for the little kids specifically and there are more kids in these 2 lands at any give time compared to the others. so a ton of kids saw this go down. plus all the swearing. these people are trash. they are. reminds me of magic mountain back in the day when all the cholos would start fights until they finally did something about it. who in their right mind would start a phyiscal fight in Disneyland??? I have been shoved before by chinese people trying to get past me and i view that while rude as more of a cultural thing. but i would never want to fight them. i would never want to fight any adult. that type of thinking went away with adolesence. you are an adult, you know where you are in public. act accordingly. hopefully they got banned for life. if you can't conduct yourself as a human in disneyland you are trash.

Imagine leaving Mickey’s house and seeing a fight break out near you... such a non-magical experience!

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Imagine leaving Mickey’s house and seeing a fight break out near you... such a non-magical experience!
if i was a little kid it would be very scary for me to see this. I feel bad for all the young kids still, some in strollers still, who probably saw this and had to have their parents try to explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom