Crane going up today at the castle

Disneymadmummy

With all this talk of the castle lights at xmas I am starting to get very excited :sohappy:
I really do feel for all those who have to put up with the crane as we did last September,but oh lord I really am ebbing to see the lights now :xmas:

FECNS

Some people need to stop crying and whining about a Crane, Sometimes things need to be worked on and Improvements need to be done, just look at Epcot, Crane was there and now its gone,and now a beautiufl site, Behold Spaceship Earth in its original glory

bigtotoro

Silly, this place exists for crying and whining. If it's not the crane, it's free dining, or parking going up $1, or Pixar's increased presence, or the Leave A Legacy pillars, or refurbs, or the lack of refurbs...it's pretty much 80% of all conversation here. And as much fun as it would be to say:
1. To fix high things you need a crane. You want lights on the castle? It takes a crane. Want the wand down? Ditto.
2. It's free. And yes, the 2008 dining plan is not as good as the 2007, we know.
3. Stay on site.
4. Pixar is better. For the last 10 years, Disney has not had a single new release I would rate higher than "pretty good" (Lilo & Stitch, if you were curious). If not for Pixar and the collected works of Hayao Miyazaki, Disney's last 10 years look pretty weak.
5. Good idea, poor placement, hard to see, hard to find...we know.
6. Some things are classic and should not be changed.
7. Sometimes change is a good thing and is for the best.

...you can't say that because many folks get their panties in a bunch on any of these subjects and more. And besides, if we all agreed, that's not much of a discussion. Cheers.

MrsPortiaB

Slight over reaction, don't you think:rolleyes:

It was meant to be funny. Take a joke there buddy...lol

P.S. I jokingly complained about the Ahi and Wasabi Mashed Potatoes being gone off the Coral Reef menu too in the Restaurant form and no one took me seriously when I mentioned starting a petition to put it back on the menu. My posts are mostly all in good fun.

My first reaction was, yes, for the love of... but trust me, crane or no crane, I'm going to have the time of my life while I'm there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom