Crane going up today at the castle

Boray

Sounds by the video that the lights on the castle will only be illuminated during MVMCP. Do I understand that correctly, or are they going to be lighting it every night?

Vernonpush

Whyyyyyy meee?(in best Nancy Kerrigan voice) I haven't been to WDW in yearsss and I was just there this past December with a group of family and friends and that blasted crane was there. Now a short trip with one of my sisters who's a halloween freak and there's that crane again. I would love to have a nice picture of the castle with no crane. Is that too much to ask for. The last time I made a trip was with ex-hubby in '96 and the castle looked like Willy Wonka threw up on it. I just can't cut a break. Oh well at least we'll be in WDW and that is better than any day at work. This just means I have to plan another trip for a different time of year and maybe I'll get lucky.
One of the funniest things I've ever read!:ROFLOL:

WDWFigment

I guess I'm pretty glad I own Photoshop. There's nothing quite as easy as removing a crane on a dark sky from a photo! (Had to do it with plenty of SSE pics from the August trip. Now moving that shadow of the crane that's on SSE is a little harder, but still quite doable! Ahhh, to be technically able...

Shaman

Wait...there's a pattern here...all the park centerpieces getting TLC at the same time? What could it mean?

:eek:

Enigma

Account Suspended
According to the VersaTells (internal memos) a crane is going up today at the castle to begin placing the lights on the castle that will simulate Ice Crystals for Christmas. The crane should be up till the end of October.

Also, today there is going to be an enhanced Flag Retreat ceremony in Town Square at 5 PM. In addition to the usual folks, it will include the Voices of Liberty, some Navy folks, WDW Entertainment cast members, and more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Nope. The crane is there to install the Wand next to Cinderella's Castle.

tirian

I understand why people are upset about the crane, but please remember that it's only up in the morning.

Don't complain too much about the improvements coming to WDW. The resort hasn't received all the maintenance it needed throughout the past years because management was afraid of Guest complaints.

Eyorefan

Whyyyyyy meee?(in best Nancy Kerrigan voice) I haven't been to WDW in yearsss and I was just there this past December with a group of family and friends and that blasted crane was there. Now a short trip with one of my sisters who's a halloween freak and there's that crane again. I would love to have a nice picture of the castle with no crane. Is that too much to ask for. The last time I made a trip was with ex-hubby in '96 and the castle looked like Willy Wonka threw up on it. I just can't cut a break. Oh well at least we'll be in WDW and that is better than any day at work. This just means I have to plan another trip for a different time of year and maybe I'll get lucky.

:lol: :ROFLOL: :lol:

Post of the day!

devoy1701

Thank goodness that that is impossible, since we saw in another thread that the wand is mostly a pile of scrap metal now.:D

Well actually that is their way of throwing us off thinking that we won't see the wand ever again on disney property.... When actually this new Cinderella Castle wand will be bigger and better and even be motorized as to make the arm holding the wand move back and forth in a waving motion.... btw, Stitch is going to be holding the wand this time around...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom