courtesy on disney transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyfan56

Just do the right thing. Just do the right thing. Just do the right thing.

And you are in charge of deciding whether everyone is "doing the right thing" according to your own personal values?

Without even pausing for a second to debate with yourself whether you will allow someone to have an opinion different fom yours?

How Judgey McJudgingsen of you.

elizs77

And you are in charge of deciding whether everyone is "doing the right thing" according to your own personal values?

Without even pausing for a second to debate with yourself whether you will allow someone to have an opinion different fom yours?

How Judgey McJudgingsen of you.

Sometimes, right is right and wrong is wrong. It's wrong not to give up a seat anywhere for someone who clearly needs it such as an obviously elderly person. I see nothing judgmental about just doing the right thing - just be nice to people, and if someone needs a little something extra, then be a little extra nice. For the third time, I've never advocated giving up a seat 'just because.' I'm glad that you've also been next to me over the past few days, reading all of my posts on this and knowing EXACTLY how long I've thought about this matter. I guess you've never been that person ANYWHERE who needed a little extra kindness during your day. No where did I say I wouldn't allow someone to have a different opinion, either.

If encouraging people to think of those other than themselves at times makes me Mrs. McJudgingsen, I'm fine with that.

BTW, evidently, you are in charge of judging what is appropriate and inappropriate in this thread. Does that also make you Judgey McJudgingsen?

disneyfan56

BTW, evidently, you are in charge of judging what is appropriate and inappropriate in this thread. Does that also make you Judgey McJudgingsen?

No that's the point and how you and I are different.

I get on to a disney bus and make no judgements about who is seated nor who is standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom