Country Bear Jamboree Open today?

spectrodanny

how bout the person who STUPIDLY decided it wasn't worth it to renew the rights to the songs in the Christmas show? got an extra bullet for them too?

Chape19714

Ok, here's what happened...the video was removed because the file was too big, however it is still within the parameters set forth by youtube of 1 GB, which it was under. So I'm confused....I'll cut it into two parts and have it up tonight.

J.E.Smith

Ah...so it was some strange YouTube glitch.

Okay then I take back that gun comment that Danny and Spark drew longer than I intended...it was supposed to be a one-shot anyway...

(rimshot)

...okay, I'll stop now.

JimboJones123

how bout the person who STUPIDLY decided it wasn't worth it to renew the rights to the songs in the Christmas show? got an extra bullet for them too?

I miss it way too much. I would reconcider a trip for the holidays if it came back. Otherwise, it's still the offseason for me.

spectrodanny

you could always go to Tokyo Disneyland and see it Jimbo. Just be prepared to run for your life at park opening. I hear the Japanese are FAST RUNNERS

Magicot

Nice attitude..:rolleyes:
Hey JimboJones123, if you're letting people in on specific refurbishment details (as I was) and they flat out disprove what you're sharing, then people need to understand the truth. In this case, I was told that I was incorrect, when in fact, they were misinformed. That's all.

Oh and don't give me that >> ":rolleyes:".

You wanna fight!? :lol:

J.E.Smith

Yeah, I jumped the gun when I said he was incorrect. I assumed that since they changed Stage 5 Henry's fur two years ago they wouldn't toss it out and give him a new coat so soon.

Thanks very much Chape! As I suspected, the finale sounds awesome now! That's my favorite improvement of the refurb!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom