Country Bear Jamboree Open today?

stitch2008

Anyway, back on topic!

I saw it today and it looks much better. I was able to talk to one of the project guys who was watching the show and he said there's still some things they need to work out, but it's all nit-picky stuff. I agreed.

Still, if you haven't, you need to go see the show. I wish I could thank the teams that have worked so hard on this show the last month and especially the last few days. It looks 1000 times better than it did on reopening day.

Good to hear that it looks better. :sohappy:

J.E.Smith

Good thing Chape may be shooting it again this weekend.

So Disneydata, when you say it looks better, does that mean they fixed the issues with the Sun Bonnets and the Henry w/Sammy?(I.E.; the stuck mouths and Sammy being stuck halfway)

disneydata

Bunny, Bubbles, and Buleah do still need some work, but they look more natural. There's a couple eyelid issues and two of their hands keep touching. Sammy is now all the way up, but his mouth doesn't move (kind of covered by the hat so it's hard to tell). It's not perfect, but it's getting there. I haven't seen it in two days and I imagine it's been worked on through the night like it has been since Saturday. They've probably fixed more of the issues and I'm excited to see it again in the next few days.

rsoxguy

Bunny, Bubbles, and Buleah do still need some work, but they look more natural. There's a couple eyelid issues and two of their hands keep touching. Sammy is now all the way up, but his mouth doesn't move (kind of covered by the hat so it's hard to tell). It's not perfect, but it's getting there. I haven't seen it in two days and I imagine it's been worked on through the night like it has been since Saturday. They've probably fixed more of the issues and I'm excited to see it again in the next few days.
Thank you for sharing this info. I'm glad to hear that they are working to make everything better. I enjoy the Country Bears, but the whole show was starting to look and sound like a cheap version of Chuck E Cheese without the cardboard and ketchup pizza.

J.E.Smith

Thank you for sharing this info. I'm glad to hear that they are working to make everything better. I enjoy the Country Bears, but the whole show was starting to look and sound like a cheap version of Chuck E Cheese without the cardboard and ketchup pizza.

Eh, CBJ's quality never got THAT bad. Even in its pre-refurb state, CBJ was still in better shape than the CEC locations where they don't spend any money maintaining the show...(There's one particular Chuck E. Cheese where the animatronics were completely frozen for example)

rsoxguy

Eh, CBJ's quality never got THAT bad. Even in its pre-refurb state, CBJ was still in better shape than the CEC locations where they don't spend any money maintaining the show...(There's one particular Chuck E. Cheese where the animatronics were completely frozen for example)
Sarcastic observations never require absolute accuracy. I take it we agree on the pizza? :)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I get that sometimes projects can just be a bear once you get into it...

Intentionally punny? :drevil: :lol:

It looks 1000 times better than it did on reopening day.
That's fantastic!

that is what is happening now on the shows at Chuck E. Cheese. During the intermissions there the robots just move in a random (more or less) pattern of movements. they did this so they could save $$$ on con Curtain Cables.
Ugh, that always creeped me out at Chuck E. Cheese. It was like the AA's were having spasms. They just stare at you blankly and every so often twitch. I'm really glad WDW doesn't resort to this tactic with all attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom