News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Rich Brownn

In 1989. you would certianly not hear any of the clacking you here today.

A part of the problem is the bad audio quality of the speakers as well, that are meant in part to cover up such things.
Thee old Mickey Mouse Revue was notorious for its noise. We used to joke "Lets go in and hear the flowers clack"

Cmdr_Crimson

Interesting, I assumed the former. No insider knowledge here.
With DL having two full sets of Country Bears to their disposal they could use some of those versions..I'm sure some are out there...Not just Hanging around a Heffalump and Woozle like dreamscape somewhere....
289093049110fbf6b1459a11f6b5e635.jpg

Brer Panther

DO any of Disneyland's Country Bears still exist? I've heard rumors that the Oogie Boogie animatronic in Haunted Mansion Holiday is made from their Big Al, but I dunno if there's any truth to that.

imagineer97

In the Parks
No
DO any of Disneyland's Country Bears still exist? I've heard rumors that the Oogie Boogie animatronic in Haunted Mansion Holiday is made from their Big Al, but I dunno if there's any truth to that.
I've heard that WAS true about Oogie Boogie, but that he was eventually replaced with a new build.

TsWade2

Unfortunately, we don’t have our own version of CBJ at Disneyland anymore since 2001. But, what you said might be possible even though I didn’t know that the Oogie Boogie audio animatronic is really Big Al. Really?🤔

TomboyJanet

Unfortunately, we don’t have our own version of CBJ at Disneyland anymore since 2001. But, what you said might be possible even though I didn’t know that the Oogie Boogie audio animatronic is really Big Al. Really?🤔
I wonder if this will incite Disneyland to replace their sub par whinne the pooh with the new CBJ show (Irony) And make it more thematically awesome. (please be true!)

TsWade2

I wonder if this will incite Disneyland to replace their sub par whinne the pooh with the new CBJ show (Irony) And make it more thematically awesome. (please be true!)
That maybe possible! Even though I enjoy the Winnie the Pooh ride, but I’m afraid it’s no longer popular. So there might be a chance that we might get CBJ back, even if we’re going to have this version.

TomboyJanet

I
That maybe possible! Even though I enjoy the Winnie the Pooh ride, but I’m afraid it’s no longer popular. So there might be a chance that we might get CBJ back, even if we’re going to have this version.
If so this will be the first time I've seen them do something right in terms of theme parks in a LONG time.

Cmdr_Crimson

They could go and do the ride they were planning instead....
FOvruVCakAAoa4q.jpg

It was to be a a slot car ride in the kin of Radiator Springs racers where you raced against the CBJ's in a Wacky Races style ride..

Figments Friend

Yes.
One of the Sun Bonnets was on display at the Destination D Event this past September over at the Contemporary Resort.
No cosmetics, but a full animatronic on display.

I snapped some nice photos at the time…here is one -

IMG_2739.jpeg

-

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom