News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Tony the Tigger

This seems appropriate here 👀

This site every day, most threads:

03335546-E309-4277-A06B-7003F6B57F72.jpeg

LittleBuford

The only characters not listed are the talking heads. The Five Bear Rugs are at the bottom
The Sun Bonnets aren't listed either. Theirs is my favourite song in the current lineup. It still surprised me to hear "all the guys that turn me on" in a Disney park. Either the phrase meant something more innocent in past decades or people were more willing for their children to hear suggestive lyrics.

1301955847_a64f68fe43_b.jpg

hopemax

Would you rather have this, or no Country Bears?
Honestly, I don't know. I don't have faith in modern Disney to pull it off. I have been to a show, where a Mom brought a 3-4 year old, mom seemed uncomfortable and then apologized to her that the show, "Wasn't what she thought it would be," at the same time the older adults were laughing their heads off, clapping along and smiling. Obviously, something has to change. I think they will end up with something that the Mom would feel more comfortable with taking her child to, and lose the impact on the older adults. After a few years, I think it will gain an even bigger reputation of being a "kiddie" attraction.

aladdin2007

I’m very thankful the bears are staying. However the Disney song aspect is disappointing. I wish they would do something original. Not everything needs to be movie IP.
I cant help but wonder if this also is going to be a budget redo, meaning they will remove some of the bears and audioanimatronics all together....and only have/focus on so many. horrible thought but thats what they do now.

EagleScout610

Causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
The Sun Bonnets aren't listed either. Theirs is my favourite song in the current lineup. It still surprised me to hear "all the guys that turn me on" in a Disney park. Either the phrase meant something more innocent in past decades or people were more willing for their children to hear suggestive lyrics.

1301955847_a64f68fe43_b.jpg
iu8p923ruhfqeyot6g1k3fbeD235.jpg

They're lumped in under Trixie so my guess is they'll be singing together in the new version

Consumer

The only characters not listed are the talking heads. The Five Bear Rugs are at the bottom
Sammy is also absent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom