News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

IanDLBZF

At this point, I assume there’s only two reasons he hasn’t returned: that rumor about them wanting his name consistent worldwide is true, or they just don’t want to spend money redoing his costume. My money is on the latter.
Something tells me that they're going to have to update the show in Tokyo if they want that name consistent.

Ghost93

Blood on the Saddle was never meant to be in the CBMJ, and no such recording exists. You're basing this off of what others have said on this forum. Also, they've been working on this show pre-covid, and Zip was cut as soon as Disney announced Splashes closure.
Zip A Dee Doo Dah would be a great fit for the Country Bears. But I don't blame Disney for cutting it. After 2020 there was a renewed scrutiny for anything remotely connected to SOTS and if the song was part of the show there would be clickbaity articles and Twitter users complaining about it and condemning the company for profiting off of SOTS.

Cmdr_Crimson

I know they have updated the bears outfits for M&G's but, couldn't they bring out the rarest of the bears like Henry for example..They had made one for Disney on Parade..Along with the Sun bonnets.

3224514883_98cb4163ac_z-jpg.801033

But, if turns out..There was a Teddi Beara character as well...Shame they aren't out..
20241013-001903.jpg

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

I know they have updated the bears outfits for M&G's but, couldn't they bring out the rarest of the bears like Henry for example..They had made one for Disney on Parade..Along with the Sun bonnets.

3224514883_98cb4163ac_z-jpg.801033

But, if turns out..There was a Teddi Beara character as well...Shame they aren't out..
View attachment 820412
I'd be shocked if they still have either costume, but I'd LOVE to see Henry and Teddi.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom