News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

The Chatbox Ghost

Wait, so they're not electric? Wasn't everyone on here saying they would be? What does that mean for future reprogramming? Is it not actually easier?
I believe in that D23 showing video they said the programming is modernized, so changing things is as easy as with their other modern animatronics. The only difference is the bears are hydraulic. I really wonder why they went with hydraulic over electric, isn't electric better in every way minus cost?

The Chatbox Ghost

I wish Teddi didn't have to share that song. 😕 I wish she had her own song to herself.
It's pretty disappointing that the show got shortened by combining bears. Instead of Wendell, Trixie, Teddi, and the Sun Bonnets all having their own acts, they all got paired up. Literally half as many songs. Again, I like the show, but I'd love it to be longer.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
If theyre hydraulic still, I'd be surprised. Thats crazy to me that they werent upgraded to electric.

Someone said itd be easier on maintenance but I feel like the opposite is true.

The Chatbox Ghost

If theyre hydraulic still, I'd be surprised. Thats crazy to me that they werent upgraded to electric.

Someone said itd be easier on maintenance but I feel like the opposite is true.
In this video, some imagineers say they're all hydraulic (I don't know the timestamp offhand but the whole video is worth a watch if you're a fan of the bears)

lazyboy97o

I believe in that D23 showing video they said the programming is modernized, so changing things is as easy as with their other modern animatronics. The only difference is the bears are hydraulic. I really wonder why they went with hydraulic over electric, isn't electric better in every way minus cost?
There’s a point where you’re not upgrading but building something entirely new.

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Relistening to CBMJ while driving home from work and I realized how forced Melvins line of "Not me! I'm scared of swings!" Line after Teddi and Wendell feels. Buffs line of "I'm scared of heights!" works more in a "Oh heh he's up high on the wall yet he's scared of heights" way. Also they missed the chance to have a neat callback to the original by bringing back Henry's "Hold the phone down there, you had your turn!" line while scolding Big Al

Meeko77

Apologies if this has already been asked or mentioned, but I noticed in a couple of the online videos of the show that bloggers posted that the beginning of "Try Everything" was cut out - was there some strange copyright concern?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom