Counter Service Breakfast..Which is best

Brioli

Original Poster
I'm on a role:ROFLOL: with questions today...thanks everyone if your taking the time to answer them!:)

This should be my last one :zipit: lol! Well for today anyway:eek:, yikes!

(I'm thinking, how many times long term members of this forum get asked the same questions over and over again:brick::lookaroun)

Can everyone please tell me what their favorite "counter service" breakfast place is for each park? This ADR thing is making me crazy!:hammer:

KristieLC

we never had a counter service breakfast either. If we were not doing a character breakfast, we just ate fruit and muffins that we stocked up on in our room.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Yeah Im not a breakfast person at all. I normally feel ral nausiated when I get up for a while so I normally do not eat for an hour or two after I awake.

:slurp: Same for us, yougurt and croissant in the food court!! But I guess maybe Sunshine Seasons in Epcot or the Main Street Bakery in MK. I don't know if there are any in AK orHS. Someone else will know though!

DisneyPrincess5

The Land at Epcot serves a great breakfast as well as Pizzafari at AK...they have breakfast meals/platters with bacon or sausage, biscuit, eggs and hash browns.

Honestly I don't know of too many other places! Disney is lacking in the area of good counter service breakfast meals.

Huck

Repeating from the other post...
Starring Rolls at DHS is always a must for us... i don't know why, but a coffee and a croissant or a muffin just starts things right for me and its right there on Hollywood Blvd. Can't miss it!

Brioli

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! I'm not much of a breakfast person either, but for my DH breakfast is a must have!

If anyone knows of anymore..please list.

NiarrNDisney

Typically we eat in our room fruit, muffins and such that we picked up at the grocery store or we eat in the Resort cafeteria.
But I can say on occasion we have picked up "brunch" at Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavilion.
~edit~
I forgot to mention that we also like to pick up a coffee and a baked good at the Boardwalk Bakery in the morning on our way to Epcot.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I tend to have breakfast before heading to the parks. Why waste precious park time eating when you can eat before the park opens? I'll eat lunch and dinner in the parks because leaving to eat takes us out of the parks for too long.

Have Tonga Toast with a press pot at the Kona Café and your day is off to a great start!

GooofyforFun

The ABC Commissary in DHS,, has some egg sandwiches that were pretty good.. I ran back just when it opened and still made it back to the Sorcerers hat for some Character pics.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Here is our list of where we are going!! :slurp::slurp::slurp:

MK - Main Street Bakery
Epcot - at Kiosks - we opted out for this one and are doing Akerhaus instead.
DHS - Rolling Stars
AK - Kusafiri Cafe

I love the questions! Keep 'em coming!! :wave:

sueuk

Main Street Bakery (cinnamon rolls ...mmm!) and Boardwalk Bakery; we often like to buy something from these two on our way back to our resort and have it with coffee next morning.:)

sueuk

Here is our list of where we are going!! :slurp::slurp::slurp:

MK - Main Street Bakery
Epcot - at Kiosks - we opted out for this one and are doing Akerhaus instead.
DHS - Rolling Stars
AK - Kusafiri Cafe

I love the questions! Keep 'em coming!! :wave:
I just looked at the menus for DHS and AK - both restaurants that we've not tried - they look goog and we'll be trying them out this year, thanks:wave:

MouseDreaming

Kusafiri Cafe...YUCK! Never going there again. Stale bagels that they can't even toast, and no where to sit. Which is really tough for little kids when there is no where to put their drink, and mom keeps yelling, don't put your food on the ground! My four year olds lap just wasn't big enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom