Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
pretty sure its all a muppet conspiracy, pretty soon they will inherit the earth
I’d actually be Ok with that....lord knows we humans have screwed it up :(

The only question left is whether Bill Gates is actually a muppet and those micro chips he included in our shots were really part of this Muppet domination plan ;););)

If you shaved his head...
3B3AE75D-00C1-454D-BE6C-E3A1984258EA.png

Looks a heck of a lot like this:
7E04BF27-06B5-4F3E-84C3-E4DCB2192A7C.gif

Last edited:

ppete1975

I’d actually be Ok with that....lord knows we humans have screwed it up :(

The only question left is whether Bill Gates is actually a muppet and those micro chips he included in our shots were really part of this Muppet domination plan ;););)

If you shaved his head...
View attachment 558870
Looks a heck of a lot like this:
View attachment 558869
im more concerned if jason segel is...

pretty sure ive hijacked this thread away from covid and politics to the muppets..... I deserve a nobel

corsairk09

Students were also punished for staying home without a positive test. Our school didn't allow students to attend virtually without a positive covid test or doctors paperwork stating they still had to quarantine. Mine had strep, but wasn't allowed to do virtual while waiting for her fever to be gone and antibiotics to have been given 24hrs. Whatever days she missed, was given the same amount of day to complete all the missed work. BUT it had to be done during non-school hours. So from the time she got home until bed, she was on a chromebook for 2 days.
That was a HORRIBLE way to manage it. So sorry!!!!!

SamusAranX

Yup. I also think there was a conscious effort on people's part to stay home when sick. If someone had a slight fever and cough, considering what was happening with covid, they felt sense of duty to stay home. The flu becomes contagious once the carrier is symptomatic. Unlike covid where it can spread before symptoms or with no symptoms.

Not so. Flu can be spread asymptomatically

Jlwise2021

Watching Mayor Demings right now, and he’s saying that the rolling 14-day positivity rate is 5.2%. He said he should soon move to under 5% rolling average, which would then drop all mandates. I just thought the county had moved to under 5%- guess he had different numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom