Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalPrinceLeon

We had a similar night, just add in a puppy chewing my hand for half the movie;). Onward was really good. Highly recommend it - for anyone with Disney+ It came out today. :)
Yes! I cant wait!

Mulan - will open in theaters, est date June-July
Artimus Fowl will be moved from Theathers to Disney +..

What else will disney media do...
Captain Marvel has been announced for 2022.

ImperfectPixie

Me too and it looks funny.

Better than Haunted Mansion...
LIGHT YEARS better than Haunted Mansion. I didn't like Duane Johnson way back when (Scorpion King), but I've come to be quite a fan over the years. He's the kind of celebrity I genuinely like and would enjoy meeting in person.

ETA: I don't really get "star struck" or anything like that.

Jwink

Is he making it to the interview? If yes, it’s his interview. If no, he needs to make sure he is being thorough on the application

I know it sounds simple but you would be shocked and the longer people are out of work the more of an issue these become
He’s 43. He knows how to interview and make a resume. It’s not him or the interview or the resume. It’s that 77,000 people in our city alone are applying for the 15 available Trader Joe’s jobs

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Why? They’re friends of mine... I haven’t heard any concern? Since they had the baby and do home vlogs they get lots of views...
That was tongue In cheek...

But I have to say they don’t seem to like the shut in life too much.

My kids have fairly recently started watching their blog...but they seem to be more “go out and play” than yesterworld or TPM...which would do more historical stuff in a time like now.

Just an observation

ImperfectPixie

At least everyone seems home here. It's been a wild ride and I think it just starting for all of us. The last 2 weeks was just the que.
I think keeping our brains occupied is going to be important. For me that means being actively engaged in brain activities...being silly with the kids, reading, writing, watching something new (and engaging) on the tube, etc. And seriously...thank goodness for the internet as a means to interact with people outside of our own homes. I love my family to pieces, but there are some times when I just need a break or when we're all feeling cranky and just need a few minutes away from each other to reset. Our semi-large house is both a blessing and a curse right now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom