Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey2021

Latest one week trends from the other large states....

CA
View attachment 581020

TX
View attachment 581021

NY
View attachment 581022

IL
View attachment 581023
Exactly! California and NY both have higher vaccination rates than TX and yet their cases are increasing at a faster exponential rate! One day soon people will wake up and look at the worldwide vaccine stats and realize how manipulated they are in the U.S. Look at the data out of Isreal and the UK. It is not 1% of cases that are vaccinated, it is the majority!

Touchdown

Exactly! California and NY both have higher vaccination rates than TX and yet their cases are increasing at a faster exponential rate! One day soon people will wake up and look at the worldwide vaccine stats and realize how manipulated they are in the U.S. Look at the data out of Isreal and the UK. It is not 1% of cases that are vaccinated, it is the majority!
51C242B2-7101-4304-B6F3-EF2C0464DA6C.jpeg

Here’s exactly what you asked for. Notice the total cases adjusted for population? Notice the slopes of those lines, CA, NYC and FL have peaked, TX and NYS have not. Why is it that NYC and CA have peaked with less cases then FL? You said the vaccines are useless so I eagerly await your answer particularly with California as it’s hot there as much as FL or TX.

Mickey2021

View attachment 581391
Here’s exactly what you asked for. Notice the total cases adjusted for population? Notice the slopes of those lines, CA, NYC and FL have peaked, TX and NYS have not. Why is it that NYC and CA have peaked with less cases then FL? You said the vaccines are useless so I eagerly await your answer particularly with California as it’s hot there as much as FL or TX.
Ok, so this chart show CA had a HIGHER peak than FL. Explain that! What I see is a group of states all with different government mandates and reactions and very very similarly shaped case curves. Explain why all the charts are almost identical with different vaccination rates! By the way, your chart isn't even up to date. Right now if you look at the current data it is clear that TX will peak in a few days at most. You will see, the vaccine does nothing! Go back to your regularly schedule government propaganda and keep soaking up the fear. I will live like I always have!

Mickey2021

Ok, so this chart show CA had a HIGHER peak than FL. Explain that! What I see is a group of states all with different government mandates and reactions and very very similarly shaped case curves. Explain why all the charts are almost identical with different vaccination rates! By the way, your chart isn't even up to date. Right now if you look at the current data it is clear that TX will peak in a few days at most. You will see, the vaccine does nothing! Go back to your regularly schedule government propaganda and keep soaking up the fear. I will live like I always have!
And are you seriously talking about 60 cases out of 100,000! Run for the hills! :rolleyes:

Touchdown

In January before the vaccines were widely available! Please explain the most recent wave.

Lilofan

If you claim the vaccine does nothing, you are farther from the truth and you are seriously misinformed. I laughed when Tucker Carlson said vaccines do not work in April 2021. Mask up! Also unvaccinated people pose a serious threat to the vaccinated.

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
If enough people are vaccinated as kids 5-11 too as no major surges anymore by end of the year, federal transportation will lift mask mandate for good as masks too for trains, buses, planes and cruises next year, as the pandemic will be over by next year.

LaughingGravy

Mickey2021

In January before the vaccines were widely available! Please explain the most recent wave
Simple. Coronaviruses peak twice per year depending on the state. Once is the summer and once in the winter. The south experiences their worst peak in the summer, the north in the winter. Look back a year ago and you see the same thing. A larger peak in FL and TX then CA. Then in the winter a larger peak in CA then FL and TX. Wait until this winter and you will again see a "fifth-wave" that is higher in CA than in FL and TX. Just wait and see. When you do I hope you think back to this conversation.

Mickey2021

If enough people are vaccinated as kids 5-11 too as no major surges anymore by end of the year, federal transportation will lift mask mandate for good as masks too for trains, buses, planes and cruises next year, as the pandemic will be over by next year.
Wild animals like deer are a natural reservoir for this virus. Even if every single person on the planet was vaccinated, which will never happen by the way, the virus will continue to mutate in the wild until your precious vax doesn't work again. This will never be over unless we learn to just live with it!

LaughingGravy

not exactly helping here for the people on the fence of getting vaccinated.

"Growing Concern"...same as "People say/are saying"...ugh.
Is real? I think not.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I've already lined up my Moderna booster shot and I will get my flu vaccine in Oct to prep for Winter and beyond. The pharmacies will be even busier in the next several months.
@Lilofan so this Winter pharmacies will be even busier to avoid another Winter surge as the wave will going downward faster by Winter. Federal Transportation will lift masks for trains, buses, planes and cruises by early 2022.

disneygeek90

Wild animals like deer are a natural reservoir for this virus. Even if every single person on the planet was vaccinated, which will never happen by the way, the virus will continue to mutate in the wild until your precious vax doesn't work again. This will never be over unless we learn to just live with it!
We are living with it by encouraging as many to be vaccinated, so we can try to keep hospitalizations manageable and people can do the things they like to do again (travel, eat comfortable at restaurants, go to Disney etc).

Why do people think that getting vaccinated means we aren’t living with covid? We absolutely are learning to live with it. Vaccines are the way to do that most efficiently and effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom