Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaming of Disney World

Up here in MA we went mask less starting 5/29 for the vaccinated and I am very surprised with how many are still wearing them. We went to IKEA on Sunday and were the extreme minority going mask less.
I'm in Maine (and go to MA and NH sometimes), and I still wear my mask everywhere, as does everyone in my family. We will not be going maskless until our kids are vaccinated. I will not risk getting them sick. And I don't trust other people to do the right thing.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"According to Disney, select Cast Members who are able to maintain at least 6ft of physical distancing from others and have outdoor roles will no longer be required to wear face masks. Roles such as horticulture, lifeguards on their guard stand, cavalcade float drivers, and parking attendants will be eligible for the new relaxed protocols.

Other outdoor Cast Member roles that take place before the theme parks open to guests may also be eligible.

Cast Members must keep a face covering with them at all times and put it on should they no longer be able to maintain 6ft of physical distancing from others."

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
The most patriotic country and people who will do anything for America until they need to do something for America and don’t so America has to bribe them to do something that America really needs them to do which could be seen as the greatest modern act of patriotism but… microchips and such.
This post is nothing more than selective attention fallacy. And how about citing myriad of actual legit medical concerns and even Dr Faucis emails that were released yesterday via a FOIA request instead of microchip nonsense as a reason why a person may be slightly hesitant to get the vaccine?

jlhwdw

Never said it was awful. As it relates to Disney theme parks it seems a bit soon.

But if the vaccine continues to do its job (and I have no reason to doubt it will) it won’t be too long before things will be pretty close to normal again so it’s probably just a few months of “a bit soon” in certain parts of the USA.
The article literally spells out that it is not too soon.

Disney Analyst

This post is nothing more than selective attention fallacy. And how about citing myriad of actual legit medical concerns and even Dr Faucis emails that were released yesterday via a FOIA request instead of microchip nonsense as a reason why a person may be slightly hesitant to get the vaccine?

I think you took it to seriously and also missed the point.

Thanks though.

Disstevefan1

Please no more Fauci.. Nice enough person, but let him write is book, go away and retire... Please before you go Dr. Fauci, please halt any future grants to Chinese virus laboratories....

GimpYancIent

I also would like free beer, but not for doing the bare minimum I can do... but in Canada we don't get these bribes, we are vaccinating voluntarily. 😅
Talk to you P.M. why don't you?
1622661702221.png

The beer promotion is clever, but I see it as more of a marketing gimmick then something that will actually increase vaccinations.
Kill joy!

Heppenheimer

You mean the emails where he mostly just notes that he hasn't been this busy since internship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom