Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chomama

The millions of unemployed that will suffer minimal or no threat from CV-19 disagree with you.
Unfortunately this isn’t how the economy works. If people aren’t/don’t FEEL safe to participate in the economy they won’t. The faster we lower infection rates and implement mitigation and testing, the sooner it will be more likely MORE people will be able to participate in the economy. The longer this stretches out the worse it will be in the long run and MORE people Will be unemployed, hungry, homeless, etc. They may have a job today if we keep rolling ahead quickly, but they are less likely to have one a year from now. Does that make sense?

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Unfortunately this isn’t how the economy works. If people aren’t/don’t FEEL safe to participate in the economy they won’t. The faster we lower infection rates and implement mitigation and testing, the sooner it will be more likely MORE people will be able to participate in the economy. The longer this stretches out the worse it will be in the long run and MORE people Will be unemployed, hungry, homeless, etc. They may have a job today if we keep rolling ahead quickly, but they are less likely to have one a year from now. Does that make sense?
Yes, yes it does :)

WDW862

Has said Disney announced when AP's will go on sale (not that I plan on going this summer or fall)? Got a job offer I cannot refuse so I'm leaving the company/losing main gate access.

Lilofan

Temperature check
Foreign travel bans
No Mask, No Service
The virus knows no borders
Don't roam, stay at home
Toilet paper shortage
6 feet
My hair is looking like a mop
Senior citizen hour at the grocery store
November 3rd can't come soon enough👍
Liquor stores are an essential service!I
Eating your to-go meal in your car is the new fine dining experience!
City wide police curfews
Happy hour all day long while working from home
Graduation and Happy Birthday drive-byes

And most important - Happy Birthday America, Get Well Soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom