COP/TimeKeep trip report on 12.29.01

General Grizz

Originally posted by NowInc
I am sure you all realize this...BUT..the best times to go video taping these attractions is the offseason during a parade....the rides are EMPTY...BUT...obviously thats assumeing they are even OPEN..I know a LOT of people in my area who are mighty mad they didnt tape it when they had the chance with minimal disturbance and little or no croud noise....

However...i DO know someone who has timekeeper filmed from ALL angles (a total of 6 or 7 recordings)....and IF i can get him to agree...I'll rip them to mpg and make it yet another Premium Member Exclusive...

What were the other premium exclusives?

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall

What were the other premium exclusives?

Well..every so often I or another member decides to upload a Disney-related file that only gets posted on the Premium Members lounge (only visible if you pay the cheap 5 dollars a month fee)...

So far I have posted a really cool AVI of Master Gracey from HM and his painting morph....some new smilies...and I plan to do MUCH more for 2002....

Snow White

I have to agree with James. I was on Dinosaur at MGM when a lose video camera hit my arm and landed in my lap. My young son was next to me and had that camera flown in his direction it would have surely hit him in the face. When we got off the ride the owner of the camera asked me to return it. I returned it to the floor in a thousand pie

orlpassholder

Original Poster
James Thanks for the comments I try to be nice :) Anyways I am off for the day I will be at the Magic Kingdom all day well atleast till like 7-8pm I gotta work tomorrow. I am going to try and atleast get COP, and TimeKepper after that Hall of Presidents. Wow to do TimeKeeper all angels would like 6-7 recordings. Anyways If I get good digital shots of COP I will post them. I have one of the China Rehab I can not see any improvement

General Grizz

Originally posted by orlpassholder
James Thanks for the comments I try to be nice :) Anyways I am off for the day I will be at the Magic Kingdom all day well atleast till like 7-8pm I gotta work tomorrow. I am going to try and atleast get COP, and TimeKepper after that Hall of Presidents. Wow to do TimeKeeper all angels would like 6-7 recordings. Anyways If I get good digital shots of COP I will post them. I have one of the China Rehab I can not see any improvement

...hate to burst your bubble, but Carousel of Progress' last day was yesterday! I hope they keep it open for you, though!

General Grizz

Originally posted by Snow White
I have to agree with James. I was on Dinosaur at MGM when a lose video camera hit my arm and landed in my lap. My young son was next to me and had that camera flown in his direction it would have surely hit him in the face. When we got off the ride the owner of the camera asked me to return it. I returned it to the floor in a thousand pie

Well, videotaping Dinosaur is not a very smart thing to do.... :brick: ...it's like videotaping Space Mountain - that doesn't have much to do directly on recording Carousel of Progress.... :D

monorail256

i agree with orlpasshlder, he was just using his camera for what they are supposed to be used for: MEMORIES,and what better a place: Walt Disney World, and yet also what GREAT A TIME! not only for Walt's 100th Birthday but for the fact that these rides may be gone and we would like to remember them in some certain way. I knoooow that you may work at Disney and find this rude and all that... but, disney is for making magic & MEMORIES. So eventho I hate cameras and all that I know we ALL enjoy watching those movies that people take. Okay!? Thats what I thought... have a wonderful day. :sohappy:

orlpassholder

Original Poster
COP was open yesterday 01.01.02 I rode it twice first time I didnt film..Second time I did, and it turned out very nice, Probably the best version I can get (unlike You Grizz luckey thing:)) I am going to look at that real audio stream tonight. My recording finally does not have a CM coming over head.

province

To me....a rule is a rule....if you are told not to do something, then don't do it. It doesn't matter why Disney sets it rules and policies, it is their ride and their park. If you come into my house and don't follow my rules, then expect to be asked to leave (and I may not be that polite either).

orlpassholder

Original Poster
grizz sorry I misread your first post. No I did not stay in theater after everyone left. If ya wanna leak me how ya did it. Message me. I already had one CM tell me no on the first ride around the second time I rode the CM I spoke to earlier let me film and they did not say anything. I know there are cameras in the ride so I didnt want to take a chance beyond what I did

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom