COP/TimeKeep trip report on 12.29.01

prberk

Thanks

Thanks! You guys are on the ball! Almost immediate response time! Maybe there should be a "WDW Magic re-union." Going to WDW with this group would be a TRIP!

General Grizz

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by prberk
Thanks! You guys are on the ball! Almost immediate response time! Maybe there should be a "WDW Magic re-union." Going to WDW with this group would be a TRIP!

I think there is one...ask Marcia...

But I can't go...:(

orlpassholder

Original Poster
there is hmm I might have to let everyone know who I am or should I stay in the shadows ;)

Grizz why cant you show up something with the local authority :)

NowInc

LoL..some of us have already met each other...bigger plans are in the works..but details at this point are sketchy at best..

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Now oh cool hehe well Im that guy on the ride that has the video camera ;) No that would be cool though to meet some of the folks off the board

NowInc

Originally posted by orlpassholder
Now oh cool hehe well Im that guy on the ride that has the video camera ;) No that would be cool though to meet some of the folks off the board

Yeah man...I live in orlando and its amazing how often I pass people from here....

General Grizz

Originally posted by NowInc

Yeah man...I live in orlando and its amazing how often I pass people from here....

We may have seen eachother tons of times...and never have known...lol...

Orlpassholder- - - I know you're joking, but I didn't understand the joke! That was what :confused: was for.

NowInc

I am always wearing black..head to toe...and usually carrying a sketch book. If you see a beatnik looking guy sitting down somewhere and drawing...most likley its me ;)

General Grizz

Originally posted by NowInc
I am always wearing black..head to toe...and usually carrying a sketch book. If you see a beatnik looking guy sitting down somewhere and drawing...most likley its me ;)

AHA! I KNOW YOU!

You also have two red horns and a pitchfork!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom