COP/TimeKeep trip report on 12.29.01

orlpassholder

Original Poster
so no one came over the PA no guest came in or CM's I mean wouldnt that be kinda strange when your already in there when the CM enters and guest follow

General Grizz

Originally posted by orlpassholder
so no one came over the PA no guest came in or CM's I mean wouldnt that be kinda strange when your already in there when the CM enters and guest follow

The guests enter before the CM....I thought...but they never really noticed me. There were too many people mainly concentrating on getting a seat...

orlpassholder

Original Poster
No I looked at them and they are to blurry I must have been shaking fearful the CM was gonna bust me :) I am going to try and get some reshots one of these days whenever I go back and its open. I am actually looking at getting a new video camera but I need to justify the cost :)

orlpassholder

Original Poster
off topic some what grizz my video for COP turned out the best so far for where I have been sitting in the theater but gosh I would love to reshoot it in WideScreen with a nice sony cam :) drooool

prberk

Still open?

Anyone know if COP has finally closed? Today is Friday, January 4, and I was wondering if it lasted through the week...

orlpassholder

Original Poster
disneyworld.com says

Debuted at the 1964 World's Fair. This classic attraction takes you on a tour of the technological progress from the beginning of the 20th century to the near future. The theater actually revolves around four scenes peopled entirely by Audio-Animatronics® figures.

Category: All-Time Favorites
Additional Information: For safety and comfort, this is wheelchair accessible. Assistive-listening devices which amplify the audio at this location are available at Guest Relations.
Scheduled Maintenance: Open seasonally

A call to the guest service information the answer is
Jan 5th is its last day it will be open only seasonally as of 5:42pm

orlpassholder

Original Poster
correct the CM told me that on the rehab list it said open seasonally so like spring break summer etc BUT she did use the word rehab

General Grizz

correct the CM told me that on the rehab list it said open seasonally so like spring break summer etc BUT she did use the word rehab

I always thought REHAB meant making a new attraction as REFURBISHMENT is just fixing it up, however, I have talked to several secs and reps, and they have kept using REHABS as well... :veryconfu

orlpassholder

Original Poster
i really really dont think disney would take COP out especially right now. They got to much heat over Mr Toad and 20k leagues I see this as a seasonal ride which is fine gives them time to clean the carpets the AA's can get WD40'd and cleaned fix the cloth screens of COP so they dont tear and show where show upon show has creased them

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall

I always thought REHAB meant making a new attraction as REFURBISHMENT is just fixing it up, however, I have talked to several secs and reps, and they have kept using REHABS as well... :veryconfu

Nope..Rehab is fixing it up...

REDO is changing it ;)

orlpassholder

Original Poster
i can see where Disney is thinking I mean I have been to the park allot since the day of Sept11th and I saw the crowds go to nothing at all. I was actually (and this may sound wierd to some) HAPPY to see a huge wait for rides when I was there on my birthday and after newyears it was so nice to hear that Test Track was out of FP's and it was like 3 in the afternoon or a 50 minute wait for HM

General Grizz

i can see where Disney is thinking I mean I have been to the park allot since the day of Sept11th and I saw the crowds go to nothing at all. I was actually (and this may sound wierd to some) HAPPY to see a huge wait for rides when I was there on my birthday and after newyears it was so nice to hear that Test Track was out of FP's and it was like 3 in the afternoon or a 50 minute wait for HM

Disney has no excuse to close Carousel...seasonal is a perfect idea...but if only we could trust them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom