Convince me that…

Gov00

Original Poster
This should lead to some good-natured persuasion.

Convince me that Adventure Land is the best “land” in the Magic Kingdom.

WishIwasThere

Dole whips...other than that...got nothing. I think they are doing more harm than good there with Tiki room the way it is (don't like the new management there) and magic carpets are out of place there.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Dole for sure
I also think it's my favorite "theme" in the park, though I could feel a bit better if those silly carpets were relocated.
Pirates
Jungle Cruise
The memory of the Tiki Room prior to that @&*#$ new management taking over.

Lucky

Indiana Jones Adventure.

Sure, I've never seen it there - but it must be there somewhere. They wouldn't give DL something that nice without putting one in WDW too.

Magenta Panther

Pirates of the Caribbean. But that's all I got, unfortunately. After Fantasyland is expanded - or "plussed", hopefully - Adventureland should be next. It's pretty nondescript right now. AND THE JUNGLE CRUISE NEEDS TO BE DRASTICALLY REFURBED OR RIPPED OUT. It dates the place horribly IMO.

Krack

It used to be. Then they plopped a carnival ride in the middle of it and wrecked the themeing and atmosphere ... and let New Management kill a Walt original.

Pepper's Ghost

Ummm..... uummmmmmm..... nice restrooms in that area, almost as nice as Cosmic Ray's.

Pirates is good too, but I read in another thread recently that Pirates at MK isn't as good as Pirates at DL which is bringing me down a little.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom