Construction & Expansion Thread

cheezbat

I'm very impressed with what they did! It looks better than I thought it would!

I'm curious to see what the NEXT hotel will look like. Universal/Lowes really seem to hit it out of the park with each Hotel!

Scuttle

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Found a few more that I took today.

djlaosc

StageFrenzy

https://www.universalorlando.com/Hotels/Cabana-Bay-Beach-Resort.aspx

• Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required).
  • Complimentary shuttle buses or walking paths to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk®.
Then there's the on-site bowling and ability to pool hop, I think.

I know they do not plan on offering free express pass at CB, but it would be nice if they decide to give hotel guests discounts on the purchase of express pass.

Thanks for looking it up I was lazy.

KRAKENvsMANTA

Thanks for all the amazing photos! This place looks absolutely stunning. Can't wait stay there in October for HHN.

While the bridge/walkway is still in construction there's going to be shuttles transporting guests to CityWalk.

LucyK

I decided to skip Splitville and will go bowling at Cabana Bay instead! The whole place looks very cool and charming, my mom will fell right at home with the 60 themeing.

I'm glad pool hopping is accepted at Lowes, I'll be staying at Royal Pacific but I do want to use the lazy river at least once!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom