Construction & Expansion Thread

flynnibus

Premium Member
Cabana Bay from the inside. I can't express how great this hotel looks. THIS is how you build a low end hotel. Disney take notes...

Agree it looks great.. but man that's a huge investment to gamble on for the '60s retro' look. Hoping it doesn't come back to bite them if that falls out of favor.

Scuttle

image.jpg
image.jpg
Food court.

Animaniac93-98

Looks great!

But is that carpeting in the food court? If so, not a good idea. It'll be ruined in a week just like POP.

Will seriously consider staying here in the future, even if there's no Express Pass.

Can you walk to the parks from it?

Scuttle

Looks great!

But is that carpeting in the food court? If so, not a good idea. It'll be ruined in a week just like POP.

Will seriously consider staying here in the future, even if there's no Express Pass.

Can you walk to the parks from it?
The plan is it have a elevated crosswalk I believe. I was told it'll lead to an entrance to the back of IOA ala international gateway(I think). Thats not set in stone although it would make sense. Without water taxis they need to be able to get 5,000+ people over to the park quicker than walking all the way to the front entrance which is a 20 minute walk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom