CONFIRMED! Rock N' Roll Beach Club's Last Night will be February 3, 2008.

WDWKat26

Original Poster
I just received word from a close friend who is a bartender at PI, and he just told me that it's official. On February 3, Rock N' Roll Beach Club will be closing its doors for good. I'm still trying to find out more, as to why and what it might become. Not sure yet though.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I think me having fun at a PI club is a death sentence. First, i had a good night with friends over a cheese plate at the Jazz Club and later we played air hockey while the Leonard Brothers performed at Rock n Roll Beach Club.

jt04

I just received word from a close friend who is a bartender at PI, and he just told me that it's official. On February 3, Rock N' Roll Beach Club will be closing its doors for good. I'm still trying to find out more, as to why and what it might become. Not sure yet though.

Hopefully this is just the first of many changes to DTD. This is the one area where Uni out does Disney IMHO. :lookaroun

urbanvegan

Please be the return of the Rollerdome...Please be the return of the Rollerdome...Please be the return of the Rollerdome...Please be the return of the Rollerdome...

<crossing fingers>

maryszhi

R U SERIOUS!!!!!!
I cannot believe it that was my first night club I ever have been to !!!!
I hope that a country western one will go!!!
~ I dream is what your heart makes~
~when you wish upon a star~

jt04

Please be the return of the Rollerdome...Please be the return of the Rollerdome...Please be the return of the Rollerdome...Please be the return of the Rollerdome...

<crossing fingers>

Was more popular then what is there now if I remember but I also heard it might be a bowling alley soon. Or maybe both, that would be amazing. :eek:

brkgnews

I think me having fun at a PI club is a death sentence. First, i had a good night with friends over a cheese plate at the Jazz Club and later we played air hockey while the Leonard Brothers performed at Rock n Roll Beach Club.
Then please don't go to A.C. (or at least please be miserable while you're there). :)

Number_6

R U SERIOUS!!!!!!
I cannot believe it that was my first night club I ever have been to !!!!
I hope that a country western one will go!!!
~ I dream is what your heart makes~
~when you wish upon a star~

They had a Country Western one when PI first opened called "The Neon Armadillo." It was located where the BET Soundstage Club is.

sillykid

i know that a bowling alley sounds great......but can you imagine the wait for a lane? I bet it's something like 3 hours during peak times. I don't know if it's going to be all some people think it will be. I know that you can walk around while you wait, but it's only bowling. And I love bowling! WOW! I can't wait to see this and the people that will wait so they can throw a ball w/ Goofy on it.:ROFLOL:

jt04

i know that a bowling alley sounds great......but can you imagine the wait for a lane? I bet it's something like 3 hours during peak times. I don't know if it's going to be all some people think it will be. I know that you can walk around while you wait, but it's only bowling. And I love bowling! WOW! I can't wait to see this and the people that will wait so they can throw a ball w/ Goofy on it.:ROFLOL:

:lol:

DisneyMaster

The Neon Armadillo was always packed, Disney's mistake was to move it to a bigger venue where Motion is currently at, I can't remember what the name was. An even bigger mistake was to get rid of all the live Entertainment like the bands and the PI dancers that performed at the New Years show every night, what a shame, and where the heck is Frankie and the West End Boys? was that the name of the band, can't remember. Oh yeah no West End Stage, no stage for that matter.

Motion would be a great place for ESPN Zone it certainly is large enough for it.

Oh well Gungaloosh!

WDWKat26

Original Poster
The Neon Armadillo was always packed, Disney's mistake was to move it to a bigger venue where Motion is currently at, I can't remember what the name was. An even bigger mistake was to get rid of all the live Entertainment like the bands and the PI dancers that performed at the New Years show every night, what a shame, and where the heck is Frankie and the West End Boys? was that the name of the band, can't remember. Oh yeah no West End Stage, no stage for that matter.

Motion would be a great place for ESPN Zone it certainly is large enough for it.

Oh well Gungaloosh!

I think you mean Kungaloosh

maryszhi

Wait...not more live entertainment/ new years eve countdown everynight... i luved it
~a dream is a wish yourheart makes~
~when you wish upon a star!~

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom