CONFIRMED! Rock N' Roll Beach Club's Last Night will be February 3, 2008.

sillyspook13

While balls pits are fun... here are an assortment of them I found while cleaning the pits at my job. (I worked at a kids playland in high school)

dirty diapers
pocket knives
used bad aids
hyperdermic needles
pens
pencils

So I guess you can count me out for the ball pit.

How about the world's largest Jupiter Jump?:D

Figment82

If I remember correctly, I thought Jessica was originally over by Mannequins (I'm talking back when they first opened). Seems like I remember there being a small shop named "Jessica's" and the giant Jessica Rabbit was the sign for it. I could be wrong though.

I know they moved her in 1994 but I thought she had been around since P.I. opened.

I remember that shop - I thought it was the best store on property simply because of the name. Though I guess I'm a tad biased! :)

nanna

While balls pits are fun... here are an assortment of them I found while cleaning the pits at my job. (I worked at a kids playland in high school)

dirty diapers
pocket knives
used bad aids
hyperdermic needles
pens
pencils

iv found all those and worse when cleaning at fantasmic

resjr1

Its Just Like Disney They Are Getting Rid F All The Cast And Brining In Outside People Disney Wonders Why There Ratings Are Falling Oh Yea The Basics Bet Walt Would Be Mad As Hell

WDWKat26

Original Poster
Its Just Like Disney They Are Getting Rid F All The Cast And Brining In Outside People Disney Wonders Why There Ratings Are Falling Oh Yea The Basics Bet Walt Would Be Mad As Hell

Huh? And why are all of your words capitalized?

urbanvegan

It doesn't really make any sense - but when one types all in lowercase, the system automatically capitalizes the first letter of each word. And I don't think anyone likes playing the WWWD (What Would Walt Do?) game, it's all speculative and biased.

BTW, Kat, Go Veg! Great icon!

dismedic

Besides the clubs mentioned any word about 8 trax ?? Myself and DW like that club seeing most of the music we can recognize and relate to other than that PI has lost its appeal to us. Bring back the stage and live entertainment

jt04

THAT DOESNT WORK EITHER!

Well, actually it worked, but the other letters are capitolized as well! Ha ha

iF yOU tYPE iN aLL lOWER cASE wHILE uSING tHE cAPS lOCK tHEN oNLY tHE fIRST lETTER iS nOT cAPITILIZED bY tHE sYSTEM aS sEEN hERE. sO i wILL oNLY uSE tHE sHIFT kEY hENCEFORTH. :dazzle:

Emberlene

I do sometimes miss the good old days of RNRBC. There was a band that played there regularly a long while back that I just loved. The lead guitar player was gorgeous. I think were called Blue Stone or something like that.

*sigh* I spent many a night on that dance floor back when I was young, skinny and single.:animwink:

Figment571

I know 8 Trax is 70's and 80's, BET is well BET, AC is outrageous lunacy and fun (yet to go though...) What was RNRC all about, you know like the atmosphere and everything.

Greg34

Pleasure Island is going downhill. I was there last week on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. The ony place that had people in it was the CW and the AC. There price for a beer is way to high as well. I think that trip last week may have been my last. The cover is what now $23/night.

Jerm

Besides the clubs mentioned any word about 8 trax ??

I would get in as much as you can time at all the dance clubs while you can. I would say if I had to BET on which club that will be the next to glow away forever..... hummmmmmm???????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom