*CONFIRMED* Cranium Command & Body Wars Current State

Do You Think Cranium Command Was Bulldozed?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • No!

Votes: 51 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you went it where the lights on? I wonder what they are doing to buzzy with the work equipment up around him.

Also Im confirming as of last night

Just a possibility... And I know very little when it comes to things like this... When the WOL pavilion was "operating seasonally" could they have set up the scaffolding and equipment for a minor refurb, then it was decided that the pavilion would be closed and the equipment stayed due to generalized laziness?

RedFurredCadet

Just a possibility... And I know very little when it comes to things like this... When the WOL pavilion was "operating seasonally" could they have set up the scaffolding and equipment for a minor refurb, then it was decided that the pavilion would be closed and the equipment stayed due to generalized laziness?
Probably a refurb too late, it seems. Given that Cranium Command may have been the unsung success of the pavilion, well, via the opinions of the guests to have seen it, I guess they would've planned to update, but it fell through via my guesses.
And hence where you managed to liken it via "generalized laziness", when some people figure it could be an inside job to shroud the success in the dark. But I digress.

pipenut

This is an amazing update Jwhee! Thanks very much for this.

I recall when I was there in Oct 2012, the queue had been moved "backstage" behind a large white wall. Down what used to be the exit path was the CM-only Kitchen Jwhee mentioned. I figured this was the first step towards Buzzy's doom. :(

Obviously I wasn't stupid enough to walk through the busy kitchen, but clearly I wasn't lucky enough to have a CM offer to give me a tour!

ExtinctJenn

Do you remember that movie that sat right outside CC about where babies come from? My favorite part was "when a man and woman love each other very much, the man gives the woman a special hug. The hug is so special that part of the man....."
"Making of Me" :) I remember being so uncomfortable watching this show but mostly because I was there with my father. :)

Here's a link to the MoM page on my site. It has a link to a video of the show.
http://extinctdisney.com/EPCOT/mom.htm

Soarin' Over Pgh

Wow, how bizarre is that? I did a Google search for "Buzzy cranium command now" and this thread came up. Two pages ago I was wondering "Does @Jwhee still post here?" and got to the end of the thread and I see he did, just last month, and Jenn posted to it today!

Crazy.

Very interesting thread, yall. I wish they would revamp this pavilion and bring it back to life. Epcot could use it.

God bless that CM. Wow, thanks for sharing, wish I had that opportunity! I doubt they will re-open, but they may change to be more contemporary or just rip the theater apart for parts.

BigBlu2k7

[

img270.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks to me like a makeshift kitchen.

E82

A friend of mine recently visited WOL and can confirm that everything is still as it looks in the most recent pictures, add all of the food storage units into the preshow area and theatre for storage. Body Wars is completely walled off and behind locked doors. Even the interior queue. (Note most recent video posted here)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom