• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

*CONFIRMED* Cranium Command & Body Wars Current State

Do You Think Cranium Command Was Bulldozed?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • No!

Votes: 51 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Someone on Twitter is saying the Cranium Command AA's have been removed and sent to archives. Any truth to that? Maybe @marni1971
That would be me, I run that Wonders fan account (actually, it's a joint account, but the other person doesn't actually do anything on it anymore) and I actually specified that I have no way of knowing for sure. I got a tip from an inside source that I trust, and just wanted to share the news. Do I believe they're gone now? Yes. Do I have any proof or firsthand knowledge? No.

TwilightZone

That would be me, I run that Wonders fan account (actually, it's a joint account, but the other person doesn't actually do anything on it anymore) and I actually specified that I have no way of knowing for sure. I got a tip from an inside source that I trust, and just wanted to share the news. Do I believe they're gone now? Yes. Do I have any proof or firsthand knowledge? No.
RIP Buzzy. Hopefully he doesn't go to trashland.

TwilightZone

Don't worry friends, Buzzy is marked with a "Do not destroy tag". This means when the time comes, he will be sent to the Walt Disney Archives because he is considered to have historical importance. As of 7/24/18, Buzzy still stands inside the dark empty room.
And as for Body Wars, the area where the vehicles were has been converted into a warehouse. Nothing has really changed. Photos as of 7/24/18.
Where do you get this stuff? This is so interesting.

Never2old did you take pics or look inside the probe windows? Just curious why you took pics of the window door but didn’t lift to look inside. Cool pics either way. Also, where is that control panel with the missing monitors located? Never seen those in previous abandoned body wars pics/videos. Thanks.

Where is that control panel with the missing monitors located? Never seen those in previous abandoned body wars pics/videos. Thanks.
That's in the Body Wars control tower. Nobody really goes back there since it's kinda hidden. It sits right behind the fork at Load, and you enter it at the door right next to Probe 2.

Top Bottom